Justcar

Feb 27, 2018
NB Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Leia aka Tato(potato)
Hi
We just adopted Leia, also know as Potato or Tato, she was 7 months old and left in an apartment when the people moved, so we transported her to Canada and she moved in with our crew, we have an am staff Annie and a boxer mix Carson family.jpgroadtrip.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi
We just adopted Leia, also know as Potato or Tato, she was 7 months old and left in an apartment when the people moved, so we transported her to Canada and she moved in with our crew, we have an am staff Annie and a boxer mix CarsonView attachment 111087View attachment 111088

Oh wow!! Hello Leia!!!! I know your life until now has been tough BUT you are the luckiest pup! Sounds like you found the most loving new family.....FOREVER family. Look at that pack! I love seeing that all 3 dogs sleep on the same bed :)

Welcome to you and your family. Post as many photos as you can....LOVE THEM :)

Sue and Joey

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Hi Leia, and that girl looks like she's living the life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome!!! Thank you for giving her a great new home!!

WELCOME to EBN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
She was left in the apartment when the former owners moved??? Who the hell does that??

Thank you so much for rescuing her and giving her a wonderful home! She is adorable as are your other babies.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi
We just adopted Leia, also know as Potato or Tato, she was 7 months old and left in an apartment when the people moved, so we transported her to Canada and she moved in with our crew, we have an am staff Annie and a boxer mix CarsonView attachment 111087View attachment 111088

Hey there my Canuck friend. Congrats and good job on rescuing. Where was Leila for you to have transported her back to Canada? She’ll love NB’s waters n hiking. :yes:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow!!!!! well YOU sure lucked out then and THEY suck! She's a doll as is your whole pack. Looks like she fit right in!!!! Thanks for taken in this lovely girl :)

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
7 mo, and abandoned

There is a special place in Hell l for people like that

OP
J

Justcar

Feb 27, 2018
NB Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Leia aka Tato(potato)
She was in Yonkers NY, I'm the Canadian diretor for Transporters Without Borders so the transporting is a breeze.

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Hi

I'm so jealous,

being in a bed full of dogs, is about as close to heaven as I can imagine.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
She was in Yonkers NY, I'm the Canadian diretor for Transporters Without Borders so the transporting is a breeze.

Well there you go...need more like you across the border! :2thumbs: before I bought Duke my white face almost a year ago, I wanted to adopt another bully for Nyala (brindle). There was/is absolutely no Bullies anywhere in Canada we can rescue. There was a couple only here in AB but couldn’t be with other dogs. Would be great with all them bullies looking for a home in the US to be sent here. They did it for Katrina why not adoption centres.... :yes:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh, what a lovely picture - she looks like a happy girl with her new family!

And I agree with posts above - how on earth can someone leave a dog behind when they move? Could they not even be bothered to call a rescue?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.