Lord Sigmund Bernard, Earl of Girls (AKA Sig)

Mayas 3 Pack

Jan 29, 2018
Prescott, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lord Sigmund Bernard, Earl of Girls
This is Sig and he turned 13 wks yesterday! We picked him up 3 weeks ago today and he has been both a dream as well as a canine terrorist! He is doing really well with potty and crate training.....the other training is hit or miss as we have 2 other dogs that can pose some serious distraction for the little man. I found this forum before we picked him up and am so grateful for all of the knowledge and advice all of you have provided! I look forward to being able to share his growth and process as he ages as well as the continued advice and tips on the breed.

Attachments

• IMG_1332.JPG
    IMG_1332.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1335.JPG
    IMG_1335.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 118

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Omg.....
Sig you are just too adoraBull!

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Hi Sig! Smash and I say hi and welcome you to the best group ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy!!! what a bit of heaven right there!! he's GORGEOUS!!

Vulky

Feb 16, 2018
Country
Hellas (Greece)
Bulldog(s) Names
Lora
Welcome!
Great boy, love those wrinkles! I am also new here with my 5 month white bullygirl and have been reading as much posts as possibles to get valuable information.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! Sig you are Handsome!! I just want to squeeze your face, dont tell Ellie...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is Sig and he turned 13 wks yesterday! We picked him up 3 weeks ago today and he has been both a dream as well as a canine terrorist! He is doing really well with potty and crate training.....the other training is hit or miss as we have 2 other dogs that can pose some serious distraction for the little man. I found this forum before we picked him up and am so grateful for all of the knowledge and advice all of you have provided! I look forward to being able to share his growth and process as he ages as well as the continued advice and tips on the breed.

He is GORGEOUS!!! Love that little face and my goodness, those ears!!!

:welcome3: to EBN

Members online

No members online now.