Hi everyone

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
My name is Melanie and my bulldog's name is Brodie. He turned 4 months old on March 21st. He is such a sweetheart. He had a very rough start. We purchased him from a breeder and 5 days after we got him home he was sick. I brought him to the vet and he had parvo. After 4 days of treatments he was able to come home and has been perfectly fine ever since! Thank goodness, it was very scary that we could have lost our new baby. He is a mess, so spoiled rotten. He is so full of personality and can be very stubborn but he is a great puppy. He is great with my 4 year old daughter, he follows her around wherever she goes. The only problem I'm still having is him biting my pants legs! LOL. I can't get him to stop. I've tried everything. Can't wait to look at everyone's bulldogs!

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there your baby sounds like he had a rough start in life, I'm so happy he's ok with no ill effects.
He looks very handsome but thats a teeny tiny picture on your avatar which makes it difficult to judge properly.
I suggest a few more photos so that we can all get a good look at your little man and give you a good informed decision on his beauty :lol:
Welcome to the forum :D

OP
melanieian

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Hey thanks!! I posted a few on my profile. Most of them are from when we first got him. I post more recent pics soon :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So in other words, I think [MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] is begging for lots more pictures!!! :lol:

Welcome to the site! :up:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Welcome to the site you will love it EVERYONE is so KIND and COMPASSIONATE about this breed and the members, they are a great Help especially to the Newbies like me.

L

Lucy-licious

Of course I'm begging for photos :)
And having checked your profile on leaving this post I can say he's very cute and the pic with your daughter is double cute :luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi and welcome! My Jake is 4 months old today. I am sorry you guys had such a rough start..but he is home now and that's what counts..ya..that biting thing is something alright..Jake has gotten much better and now he is licking everything..all the time..he especially likes lotion that I just put on after taking a shower..like getting an extra shower every day!! Looking forward to comparing notes..

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hi we are newbies also ! :up: so happy your story has a very happy ending.. I remember when Duke was that young with the biting too. he grew out of it.. Welcome and can't wait to see some pictures of your baby!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Welcome. Brodie is adorable! He looks like my Mack did when he was a baby! I'm sorry for Brodie's rough start but glad all is well now. He is a lucky puppy and he even has his own kid to play with!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to you and your baby, he is cute! I am sure you will love it here as much as we all do, if you have any questions or just wanna post stories, videos or PICS (;)) we would love it!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the "family" you will love it here and we will love hearing about your little Brodie and watching him grow up.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome to EBN .. so glad you found us!!! YOu must have been so worried in those first few weeks!!!! I'm happy that he's a healthy bully now!! Can't wait to see more pics!! :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing more pics too!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.