Hi everyone

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Melanie... you certainly don't think only little pic is going to go far here do you? nooooooo of course not... Get out the camera and start snapping pix if that little darling. ;) Welcome to the site; we are all here to help with any questions you may have.... Enjoy!!!! :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Melanie and Brodie! I think it's cute that several of us have babies almost the exact same age... my Moe was born 22 Nov. Will be fun watching our babies grow. I can't imagine having to go through the parvo ordeal, but it's so awesome that Brodie made it through :up:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:hug:Welcome to our big family!! I swear I learn something new everyday on this site! I find this website is about the love and passion we all share about EB and they also do a fantastic job about helping,donating to EB rescues. Great place to be:heart:

Bailey McCandless

Feb 24, 2011
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Blake, Bentley, Brittany
HI so glad your story has a great outcome. You will definately learn so much here. My Bullie is 3 months and everyone on this site has helped me learn soo much already.

OP
melanieian

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
So nice to meet everyone. Everyone seems so sweet!! There are a lot of little bullies the same age, this is going to be fun.

I posted MORE pics :)

Question, ever since his jaw started coming out and his bottom teeth are showing, he hangs his tongue out alot, especially when he is sleeping. Is this normal? LOL. It is so stinking cute!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Question, ever since his jaw started coming out and his bottom teeth are showing, he hangs his tongue out alot, especially when he is sleeping. Is this normal? LOL. It is so stinking cute!!

YUP!!!!!

maggieandtongue.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.