NEW TO EBN! HELLO!

nessiesnow

Jan 11, 2018
MICHIGAN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
DAISY
Mom to one EBD Daisy she is also a certified therapy dog through ATD. Thank you for adding me, I found this group researching home cooked meals for Bulldogs.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hi and welcome :) great place and lots of 'foodies' here so you should get some nice info. I've done lots of 'different' styles of feeding, and though still do 'some' kibble, We've (like quite a few here) have done the switch to raw. As far as home coolked, i mostly cooked turkey or beef and added to Honest Kitchen Kindly or Preference for the 'balance. Now, doing mostly premade raw, but also buying burger or turkey in bulk, freezing appropriate sized patties or chunks and freezing then adding it frozen raw to the Honest kitchen (w/o the proteins already added) ... Lots of ideas and i think there is some that will have some good ALL home cooked meals to suggest. Enjoy, lots of very good and experienced people here to help :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would love to see pics of your baby...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
:welcome4: Mom n Daisy. Tons of great info in EBN. Daisy is a therapy dog....so cool !!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Mom to one EBD Daisy she is also a certified therapy dog through ATD. Thank you for adding me, I found this group researching home cooked meals for Bulldogs.

:welcome3: to EBN ... we'd love to see some picutres

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:to you and Daisy! Yes, we need photos-we love to see them!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.