Hey everyone meet Rocko

RockosDad

Mar 8, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocko
Hey my names Justin and I have a bulldog Rocko who is gonna be 5 months this weekend. I've been reading things on here ever since I got Rocko 2 months ago and Ive decided to finally start posting. I've always loved english bulldogs and get the hugest smile on my face when I see one. I always said I would get one but my grandparents didnt want another dog in the house. Well 3 months ago I moved to California from New Jersey and noticed two bulldogs being walked near my apartment, they referred me to a breeder not too far away so I had to check it out. I called him up and headed over there just to "look" but ended up falling in love with Rocko and took him home right there on the spot. He's been so great so far he's the coolest thing ever. I love how he wiggles his whole body when he sees me and our long naps after playing. Here are a few older pictures of him and one from today.
5e356fc6.jpg

d63204f3.jpg

da1911f5.jpg

e37d49cc.jpg

Looking forward to meeting you all and posting a bunch of pictures!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hi Justin,
Welcome to EBN! We're glad to meet you! Rocko is a very handsome little boy! I love the pictures you posted of him! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask....everyone here is always willing and so helpful!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Love the pics! Glad you joined the party!

L

Lucy-licious

Hi justin nice yo meet you, Rocko is a beautiful boy and I look forward to hearing more about your adventures :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Justin and Rocco, what a handsome young bully you have, glad you joined in on all the fun. If you have been looking for two months you already know all the good advice, questions, and fun we all have. Enjoy!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wow! Can't blame you for falling for this beautiful boy. Rocko has such beautiful colorings and all the pictures are great. Looking forward to more.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow Rocko is very handsome! There is no "just going to look" when it comes to bully pups thats for sure. :lol: Glad you came out from hiding and welcome to California also. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a cutie pie!!!! Welcome!! Look forward to watching him grow thru your pix and stories. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome Justin and rocco! To the site and to California! He is beautiful. We are new to this site also. Our Jake is 4 months old today! Love your pics..

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you both, what an adorable puppy you have! Glad you decided to stop lurking and join the party!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.