pauline

Dec 30, 2017
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Hobson
20171228_163052.jpg

Hi everyone

I have just got my first bulldog, his name is Hobson and he is gorgeous. He has been with us since Boxing day and we are totally smitten. Apologies in advance if I ask a lot of questions but I want to get it right I have previously owned Staffordshire Bull Terriers but this is my first time sharing my home with a bully and I know they have particular needs and ways. Thank you in advance xxx

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 110096

Hi everyone

I have just got my first bulldog, his name is Hobson and he is gorgeous. He has been with us since Boxing day and we are totally smitten. Apologies in advance if I ask a lot of questions but I want to get it right I have previously owned Staffordshire Bull Terriers but this is my first time sharing my home with a bully and I know they have particular needs and ways. Thank you in advance xxx

Hello and Welcome!!! We are all here for you if you have questions. But you will find in the search button a lot of great info. My son has 2 Staffordshire...Luna n Sable and they are absolutely beautiful and sooo friendly. I call them pit bulls but in reality they are Staffordshires.

Little Hobson is sure a cutie!!!!

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Hello and Hobson is a handsome little devil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh he is just precious and gorgeous!! sweet thing :) and questions????????? you have surly come to the right place for informative answers from such amazing knowledgeable friends :) all lovers of dogs, and special bulldogs :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Hobson is adorable...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too precious!!

:welcome3: to EBN!!

juju07

New Bullie Mommy
Dec 18, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Welcome to EBN! Nice to meet you and Hobson!
Brisket and I are also new to EBN and also our first time sharing our home with an EB.
Your Hobson is super adorable. I hope Brisket and him could be good friends :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Welcome!
He IS a cute one. Looking forward to watching him grow up...so that puts the burden of sharing lots of pics on you! I know you won't mind. Thank YOU in advance!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
LOVE THE NAME !!! Welcome to you and Hobson! You will love it here, so much knowledge in one place, my girl Joey and I survived BECAUSE of the people here.......Read, have fun, ask questions, and like Chip says PHOTOS :)

Most Reactions