Introduction

Gunny313

Nov 14, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny
11DCBFB7-1BA6-4A03-97EF-884FA75697EA.jpeg

Hi all. Gunny just wanted to introduce himself. He is new to the forum. We did just post our first thread looking for some help because we had some bloody stool and vomiting. With a visit to the vet we found out he was just a little to mischevious and got into something he shouldn’t have. A steroid shot and some meds and he will be ok. Thank you for all the helpful tips and concerns. Very nice to be apart of a group you can go to for help.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Great news.....he sure is cute!

I can't imagine putting my gifts on the floor and Duke not going into them. Good little Gunny!

OP
G

Gunny313

Nov 14, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny
Great news.....he sure is cute!

I can't imagine putting my gifts on the floor and Duke not going into them. Good little Gunny!

Lol. Thank you. He is surprisingly very good with them. Shoes and undergarments on the other hand not so much.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Hey, he's got a perfectly placed "love button".

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome and what a cutie! I have a white face as well who is 10 months old. No love button though. [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] has a white face too. Both of ours are definite trouble makers!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a mug!! Hello handsome

Welcome to EBN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Welcome to EBN.

Yes, bullies are vacuum cleaners when they are pups as everything goes into their mouths. When Bentley was a pup, he got a hold of an acorn and had explosive diarrhea. When they are young, one must keep and eye becasue they are the most curious at times.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
what a sweetheart. Sure has the 'look' my Hank has as well :) And welcome! great helpful place here FOR SURE!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.