Chubadoodle again, SORRY, Don't be mad at Chubby yell at me, im sooo sorry :(

Chubadoodle

Dec 1, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubadoodle
Hi, I am so sorry, I think I screwed up, I came on here to write something and I saw my name when I clicked on it I saw a bunch of messages that were in my "in box", OMG, I freaked out. What happened was, 1st I am new, so I was trying to figure out how to delete the messages in the inbox, I just kept trying a bunch of things and couldn't figure it out, so I finally went on to download some pictures of my baby Chubadoodle (Chubby) when I was done, I thought I would go on the forums and let you guys know that there was some pics of her on there now if anyone wanted to see her. That is when I got the shock and saw ALL those messages, I don't know what I did to make that happen? I also am SO SORRY for the inconvenience, I really am!! I am going as soon as I finish this to watch the tutorials so hopefully I can figure this site out better, it is very confusing for me. Again I am so sorry !!!!!!!!
As for Chubby's pic's like the avatar I did yesterday, which came out sideways for some reason, I don't know why (the picture was straight), 3 of the 5 pictures I downloaded came out sideways also, so sorry about that, if anybody knows why or how to fix that and is still talking to me, LOL, can you let me know. I would appreciate it.
Thanks so much all.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi, I am so sorry, I think I screwed up, I came on here to write something and I saw my name when I clicked on it I saw a bunch of messages that were in my "in box", OMG, I freaked out. What happened was, 1st I am new, so I was trying to figure out how to delete the messages in the inbox, I just kept trying a bunch of things and couldn't figure it out, so I finally went on to download some pictures of my baby Chubadoodle (Chubby) when I was done, I thought I would go on the forums and let you guys know that there was some pics of her on there now if anyone wanted to see her. That is when I got the shock and saw ALL those messages, I don't know what I did to make that happen? I also am SO SORRY for the inconvenience, I really am!! I am going as soon as I finish this to watch the tutorials so hopefully I can figure this site out better, it is very confusing for me. Again I am so sorry !!!!!!!!
As for Chubby's pic's like the avatar I did yesterday, which came out sideways for some reason, I don't know why (the picture was straight), 3 of the 5 pictures I downloaded came out sideways also, so sorry about that, if anybody knows why or how to fix that and is still talking to me, LOL, can you let me know. I would appreciate it.
Thanks so much all.

Hey stop saying you're sorry. It's ok we all makes errors. Crap I still do! For the photos, is it taken from a cell, tablet or camera? On phones usually you would have a setting for landscape or portrait. Check what its "checked" under.

Yesterday I posted a photo and it was sideways. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] said she sees it straight. Go figure. Either its my new cell or you and I can have what she's having! :beer:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks so much all.

it is all good... no worries. I'll checked some things, but I don't see anything wrong at all

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=17829]Chubadoodle[/MENTION] Do not worry! No one had more trouble figuring things out than I!!! Still don't know how to do some things, and it's been years....duh.

Members online

No members online now.