Hello!

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Hello, I am a new member and I just wanted to introduce myself, and my little man, SAMSON. He is almost 6 months old and we are really looking forward to the forums :) i will post some pics up soon!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Very glad you joined us here! I am now going to go hunt down those pictures..... ;)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Samson, and thanks for the pics of your handsome bully :up:

L

Lucy-licious

Ok wheres the pics...I came to the wrong post first :lol:
Oh ! Hello by the way :) welcoe to your new addiction xx

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Samson is a cutie!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! Now we have 2 Samsons here, how neat is that?!?! He is a cutie! We do love pics and good stories so please share!

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
glad to see you 2 also! this forum seems alot better, not just the poeple, but the layout also and the notification bar and everything is just cool haha!

and [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] i know i seen that lol, i thought i had the only samson! lol , nice to meet you!

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello [MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] and Samson I think I said hello in your other thread but hello again!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Samson is beautiful, love his color. We almost renamed our little guy Wilson to Samson, well we did for one night only. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of Samson! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
glad to see you 2 also! this forum seems alot better, not just the poeple, but the layout also and the notification bar and everything is just cool haha!

and [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] i know i seen that lol, i thought i had the only samson! lol , nice to meet you!

And [MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] I knew you would love all the special stuff here..hmmm I seem to be spending an awful lot of time in tutorials!! What else is new..lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.