Hello from New Mexico, at least at the moment...

Piratebully

Oct 25, 2017
New Mexico, for the moment.
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
My husband, Brad, and I are new bully parents and could not be happier. Our little EB Gunner is now four and a half months and he is the most adorable little mug. We had our daughter's 2 large dogs living with us until she married and moved into a home with room for them, which worked out well because we both just retired and were itching to hit the road as full time RVers in our fifth wheel. Our 2 cats were happy travelers but we had a dog shaped emptiness in our lives. We had always loved bulldogs and just like magic, the opportunity presented itself and it was love at first sight with a 3 and a half month old who became the newest member of our family. Gunner is a great little traveler and so quick to learn. As soon as I become more computer literate I will post photos.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Welcome! Castor says hi!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!

Look forward to pictures of Gunner and his/your adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
:welcome4:
Don't you just love pets that traveling doesn't bother them? Cant wait to see photos.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Welcome :) My hanks a great traveler... Been on the road lots since he came to us so he got acclimated right off the get go...

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome to you and Gunner ! Sounds like a pretty awesome life! New bully and retirement...oh and don't forget the 5th wheel RV. Ummmmmmmm you can pick us up anytime! Can't wait to see photos please :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Welcome to EBN. Jewel and Bentley say hello.

Make sure you go to Hatch for Green Chili(s).....Hmmmmmmmm Goooooood!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.