New to the forums and brand new owner.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Hi Gordon, says Castor! Welcome to the forum!

OP
D

dmhernandez

Oct 23, 2017
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordon
Thanks guys, just wanted to say that Gordon is getting used to his new home and is already exploring and playing a lot, I live with my elderly grandparents and take care of them, both have limited mobility, part of the reason I went with an english bulldog to begin with. They are just in love with him, my grandfather has very limited vision and was feeling down in the past few months, Gordon brings a smile to his face every time I take him around the house.
Yesterday we had about 7 people from the family visiting him for the first time, he played around a lot and passed out right after, he's awesome.

OP
D

dmhernandez

Oct 23, 2017
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordon
bf359926-dcd0-4ec8-bdb3-6d26464c9da8.jpg
e8843865-12be-449d-8a45-c7966766a607 (1).jpg

OP
D

dmhernandez

Oct 23, 2017
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordon
WELCOME!!!!! Oh my, Gordon is a cutie pie!!!! There's lots to read in here. Great information! Feel free to ask if you cant find something. We will answer your questions. I can give you advice on one thing I see in your photos. Never give any ropes to a dog. They chew off the rope and can twist tie their intestines/stomach etc. Get real raw marrow bones. Not too big as Gordon is small. Im sure you already know that. You have other dogs :)
Hey there, I went to the pet shop and saw some smoked beef bones, I didn't buy it because I was unsure they were any good as you said raw before, in any case, he's about 7 weeks old, really tiny teeth and all, can he handle real bones without getting hurt or should I wait a bit more?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hey there, I went to the pet shop and saw some smoked beef bones, I didn't buy it because I was unsure they were any good as you said raw before, in any case, he's about 7 weeks old, really tiny teeth and all, can he handle real bones without getting hurt or should I wait a bit more?

NEVER buy rawhide. Forms into a ball in the stomach and some dogs needs surgery. Nit worth the risk. Plus its FULL of chemicals n glue!!!!
Just get marrow bones cut about 3" for his size. Feed them frozen. ALL MEAT should be feed frozen! All bacteria n parasites are killed if frozen!!!! Marrow is full of healthy fats n probiotics. ?. will help puppy or any dog digestive tract, skin, brain etc. Also there's toys like nylabones.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NEVER buy rawhide. Forms into a ball in the stomach and some dogs needs surgery. Nit worth the risk. Plus its FULL of chemicals n glue!!!!
Just get marrow bones cut about 3" for his size. Feed them frozen. ALL MEAT should be feed frozen! All bacteria n parasites are killed if frozen!!!! Marrow is full of healthy fats n probiotics. ?. will help puppy or any dog digestive tract, skin, brain etc. Also there's toys like nylabones.

:up: exactly!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.