Introducing Wilson

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Jeannnie....... your Wilson is a doll!!!!!:heart::heart: I look forward to watching him grow and hearing of his adventures, etc. Thanx for joining :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome you pup is adorable!! I love his ears, so CUTE!!! Your other boys are beautiful also, I am so sorry for your sudden loss. That isnt something us dog lovers ever deal with well but I am glad you have a new pup to help fill your heart more.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He is such a cutie .... and aren't ice cubes wonderful. The cheapest treat we use .... :up: :lol:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi Becky, Your Jake is adorable! Sorta reminds me of my Wilson. It's been 30 years since I had a puppy and my son is 30 now so it's quite a change. I've had dogs most my life but either came into them when they were older or after puppyhood. So worth it though.

Looking forward to seeing more picture of Jake!

Wow..I think we have a lot in common. Our last puppy was a wild dobie pup...20 years ago! Ha..before crates..I remember trying to sleep at night with one leg off the side of the bed, with a foot planted on her...wow..we had her for 15 action packed years..Jake,so far has been EASY comparatively speaking!! My youngest is 33..and as the story goes...that pup was for her birthday! The gift that kept on giving...lol..all the dogs up to now have been rescues..full grown..and such great babies! We lost our rottie..Ana..in November, from bone cancer. Very quick and traumatic..we didn't realize how much we needed Jake ....he joins dena. A sharpei/rottie mix and a slightly demented cat...full house..thanks for nice words about Jake..I do think they resemble each other. Will be watching your pics and experiences..

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you Cali~Jenn, we were very sadden by Orion's passing. He passed as we were rushing him to the vet at 4:30 am. We think he's heart failed, poor guy. We been ready for Ace for years since he's had so many issues the last few years, we weren't prepared for Orion though. Kinda like having the rug yanked from under your feet.

Kazzy, yes the ice cubes are fantastic, plus I read it helps with the heat in cooling them down during the hot days.

Becky, sounds like we have a few things in common. My son lives in Ocean Beach (San Diego) and was I was born and raised a So. Cal girl (1000 Oaks & Woodland Hills). My entire family originated from Santa Barbara. I couldn't imagine doing this without crate training. Sorry to hear about your loss too of Ana. It's such a painful time but I wouldn't trade that pain for all the years of joy, laughter and love. We too needed Wilson, as did Ace, Orion's litter mate - it was painful to see him look for his buddy. Here's Wilson from today. 3-27-11 (8).JPG

Most Reactions