New member- LucysMum

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Lucy is our 2.5 year old EB (furkid) and we love her to pieces!! Looking forward to sharing and learning on the forum!

Attachments

• Lucy1.jpg
    Lucy1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 100

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome she is so beautiful! Glad you joined us :D If you have any questions, just ask!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, we are so happy you found us. Lucy is adorable and I can't wait to see more of her. You have found the perfect site for a bully mom! Any question you have will be addressed. Be fore-warned this site is addicting.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Lucy is a cutie! Lloing forward to seeing more pics and stories.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Lucysmum........ I hope you enjoy the site and we can help in any way. Please fill out your profile and feel free to join into any conversations and/or start your own threads. We love pix here so would love to see more of your sweetie.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2099]LucysMum[/MENTION] Welcome to the site ... can't wait to see more pics of Lucy!!!!

AND I have to ask ..... where are you from originally??? Just curious ... because apart from myself and [MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] I don't know many americans who spell it "Mum" ....!!

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] I have been thinking the exact same thing, and also wondered if there is some part of the UK hiding with [MENTION=2099]LucysMum[/MENTION] xx

OP
LucysMum

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Thank you so very much for the warm welcome!!

No, I am not from the UK-- born and raised in the USA! My husband and I joke around and always say that if our "English Bully" could talk she would call me "MUM". That is why my user name is LucysMum!!

I am planning on posting more pictures of my little girl soon--just need to get acquainted with the site.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.