Hi everyone! I'm a new member and new bulldog owner!

Christopher

Oct 18, 2017
South Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kilowog
Hello all! My name is Chris. I'm new to owning a bulldog. My puppy's name is Kilowog, and he just turned 4 1/2 months old. He's a wonderful, smart puppy and i love him with all my heart. He's already, practically, potty trained, and he's learning his commands super fast. I couldn't have asked for a better friend!

Recently, he took a tumble off the backyard deck and shattered his elbow. :ohmy: but he is a trooper, and healing well. His stitches get removed tomorrow. But he still has a few months of healing left. The worst part of this entire situation is that he is not allowed to be active, which is killing him, but i do my very best to keep him entertained. He is still a very happy puppy, and i know he loves me because he us so very clingy and loves to shower me with kisses every chance he gets. Haha.

I've have learned a lot since getting him, and there is still so much more to learn, I'm sure. I've been browsing this site for a while and there are so many great people with so much to share, that i decided this is a community that i wanted to be a part of!

Thank you for letting me, and my puppy Kilowog join! :D

Attachments

• 20171008_192413.jpg
    20171008_192413.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 158
  • 20171010_184422.jpg
    20171010_184422.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 147

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh my!! what a gorgeous pup you have!! And WELCOME :) Its so neat that you already know what a great site this is :) it has been a live saver for so many of us A great bunch of helpers and their helpers;) haha... Glad you joined in and cant wait to see more and see that kid all mended. Welcome again :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:welcome3: Kilowog, what a fun name, you are such a cutie!! You are trooper, and you and daddy have come to the best bulldog family on the Net!!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh, he is so cute! With his stitches he looks exactly like a plush toy ( I mean even more than bulldogs always do:)).

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Love his name and he is adorable!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!

Healing thoughts to your handsome boy!

Happy you joined us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome!! Your boy sure is a cutie pie. I know how hard it is to keep them inactive. My Frenchie had surgery in July and he has to be crated until September. It was torture for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Christopher

Christopher

Oct 18, 2017
South Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kilowog
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Kilowog appreciates all the comments and well wishes. He actually got his stitches out today! That's 2 weeks down, and 10 to go before he's completely healed!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi Chris and a big bully welcome to you and Kilowog!! That photo of his stitches broke my heart, poor little guy, but it sounds like he has a wonderful, caring dad to get him back to 100% Hope to see many, many more photos!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Welcome, handsome Kilowog!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online