Roscoe said hi!

Chewysdaddy

New member
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Hey, I'm Hugh. I am the proud daddy of 5 month old Roscoe. We live in North Carolina. Roscoe is the coolest dog I have ever been around. Already, he has filled our home with love and laughter with his antics. Right now he is "attacking" a laser pointer. I found this site while looking for info about bullies and thought I would join up.
 
Welcome Hugh and Roscoe! Glad you found us. We are still pretty new, so very glad you were able to find us in a search engine. :) That is awesome! We have been around since only the end of January 2010, but we are growing very quickly. There is a lot of great information here, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask the experts- our hundreds of bulldog owner members! :)
 
howdy Roscoe and Hugh....nice to meet ya...we also live in NC....

hugs
 
Hello Roscoe! Tell your daddy we want pictures!!
 
Welcome to the forums and yes we LOVE pics! :D
You may wanna be careful with the lazor pointer, bullys can go crazy for things and we started with the lazor when our boy was young and it made him start searching everywhere all the time for it, actually out of control. lol We had to stop with him, he has ocd for things and that just made him crazy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top