Roscoe said hi!

Chewysdaddy

Jun 3, 2010
Hey, I'm Hugh. I am the proud daddy of 5 month old Roscoe. We live in North Carolina. Roscoe is the coolest dog I have ever been around. Already, he has filled our home with love and laughter with his antics. Right now he is "attacking" a laser pointer. I found this site while looking for info about bullies and thought I would join up.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Welcome Hugh and Roscoe! Glad you found us. We are still pretty new, so very glad you were able to find us in a search engine. :) That is awesome! We have been around since only the end of January 2010, but we are growing very quickly. There is a lot of great information here, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask the experts- our hundreds of bulldog owner members! :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hello Roscoe! Tell your daddy we want pictures!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the forums and yes we LOVE pics! :D
You may wanna be careful with the lazor pointer, bullys can go crazy for things and we started with the lazor when our boy was young and it made him start searching everywhere all the time for it, actually out of control. lol We had to stop with him, he has ocd for things and that just made him crazy.

Members online

No members online now.