Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Web Designer/Developer Looking for a Bully

Cool Web Designer/Developer Looking for a Bully

Hello everyone!

I've been in the process of looking for the right time to have an English Bulldog join my family and my girlfriend and I are finally ready to own one. I know that bulldog dealers and rescuers are dependent on their websites to advertise themselves. I thought that someone may be out there that would be interested in trading my services for a deal on an English Bulldog. I know this is a rare request and may seem selfish, but I thought I could put my services to good use and find someone in need of a new website or new website design (or any other graphic design work). I am currently a web developer for West Virginia University and owner of Dan Caryll Design, a freelance design business.

If anyone is at all interested in something like this, please contact me on here or at dcaryll@gmail.com. I appreciate your help in my bulldog- seeking adventure!
    Last edited by bullmama; 03-25-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: removed link per forum rule #14

Remove Ads