BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hello everyone! We are new to the forum. We have a 3 1/2 year old English Bulldog who we just adore. We joined here to learn and have fun! :D

I checked out a lot of forums and this one seems so friendly!

Looking forward to chatting with you all..

Karen and Duke

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Karen and Duke..... First, don't think you can get away with one its bitsy pic here... LOL We loooooove pix and videos of bullies doing what bullies do. Hope you find lots of interesting things here and feel free to join into any of the conversations going on or start new threads as you wish.
Welcome!! :)

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hi Karen Wecome to the group! You will find so much information here and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask! We might not all know the answer, but you can bet someone here will be able to answer or we will fins out for you! Duke sure is a handsome little guy!
We hope to see more of you and Duke here!

L

Lucy-licious

Hiya Karen and Duke welcome to the friendliest forum your ever likely to come accross :)
and dito what [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] said....1 teeny tiny pic is not gonna cut the mustard :lol: more pics please :)

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Welcome Karen, I too am a newbie, and have learned alot in the short time I have been on here and EVERYONE is so kind and helpful and very very compassionate about about this breed. Cant wait to see Pics of your bullie

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Karen and Duke :up: i'm glad you found us... I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your good looking Bully :)

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
WELCOME!!! And just look at Duke...his facial markings remind me of my own Tank's face. Looking forward to more pictures...

Did I mention I enjoy pictures... :D Looking forward to seeing more of Duke and you as well.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Karen and Duke, I am sure you have some stories to share! Cannot wait to get to know you both better!

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I haven't figured out how to post more pictures but promise to read up this weekend and send some in. All of your dogs are just so cute! I LOVE English bulldogs! :luv:

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
PhilliesDuke2011.jpg

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Welcome Karen and Duke...... You will enjoy this site a lot. but everyone is right...we love pictures and videos....

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! And I see your dress your bully too. You and Duke fit in perfectly! =P

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, not only is it fun and friendly, it is addicting. Duke is adorable, thank you for sharing his photos. Don't forget we have a monthly photo contest and also great sponsors on our home page that cater to bullies!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.