cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Let me first say Duke is adorable!!! I LOVE your signature, do you make them?!?! Oh and welcome to the forum. :) We welcome all pics, videos and stories please. Oh and YES make sure you enter the photo contest, each month the prizes seem to just get bigger and bigger.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Hi and welcome I recognize that bully. I think we used to use the same forum. I switched to this one and could not be happier! I hope you love it here as much as I do. Thanks for posting all the pics Duke is such a handsome boy.

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hi and welcome I recognize that bully. I think we used to use the same forum. I switched to this one and could not be happier! I hope you love it here as much as I do. Thanks for posting all the pics Duke is such a handsome boy.

HI ! We switched over today along with "Jakeisgreat" , be sure to look them up too! This forum seems so nice! :up:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Karen and Duke! He's such a handsome guy!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
welcome! Duke sure is a cutie!

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
haha glad you made it here! people are all so nice.. there are a few members that just joined with me.. jakeisgreat , mbuxx and lucysmum... I am still trying to make my way around and learn how to use the boards etc.. very friendly and laid back.. I know we will love it here! :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.