Hello from Texas! New mama here :)

DAmbra

Sep 13, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sumo
Good morning! My name is D'Ambra, I live in Austin TX and just adopted my first OEBD.
Sumo (momo) is a year old, I have had him for 2 days now, he is a blue Olde English Bulldog. Im not up to date with all the different types of bulldogs but that is neither here nor there really.
His previous owners had 5 OEBD and have relocated to an RV while their house is being built. Sumo and one of the other males were not getting along in those close quarters and my poor boy was kept in a kennel a lot. :(
He is the sweetest dog I have ever met. Very mild mannered and has the best disposition. Snoring like a freight train next to me as I type :D:D:D hehe. He has quickly worked his way into my families hearts and I want to learn all I can to help him have the healthiest life possible. I have a few concerns but I will look around and find the appropriate thread. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me!

Attachments

• ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 139
  • sitting.jpg
    sitting.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 132

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
:welcome4: Welcome to EBN. He is absolutely beautiful. You will find a very supportive and loving family here. I have.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=17589]DAmbra[/MENTION] :welcome3: to you and Sumo! That is a great name for him! He is a handsome fella', and best wishes to you both!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is gorgeous!!

:welcome3: to EBN!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Just a gorgeous boy, and so glad he has a character to match.. I'm so glad you got him and many happy years to come... Welcome :) you've found a great place here! :) I love it.

Members online

No members online now.