Scatney

Sep 3, 2017
Washington DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Grace
IMG_0169.JPGWe rescued a 4.5 month old EBD this weekend and are so excited to find a community to help us raise and enjoy her! Grace had a bit of a rough start but is the SWEETEST puppy ever! We have an almost 12 year old golden retriever mix that already loves her. With most of her life up to now spent in confinement, she's got some potty issues and we're noticing some anxiety. Today was better as she finally started to relax a bit even fell asleep during the day for the first time. Of course, she had to sleep leaning right against us but at least she rested!

Anyway, the world of bulldogs is new to me. I've always loved them but never had my own. Looking forward to getting advice and tips to help keep my girl healthy and happy!! :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN... Grace is adorable, and Thank YOU for rescuing that sweet baby!!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=17559]Scatney[/MENTION] :welcome3: Grace!! Love your name, you and your family will love it here.

Ellie sleeps the same with us, shoving her WHOLE self into either me or hubby, I swear the bed is NOT big enough for her :ROFL::ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!! grace is adorable!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Isnt she just the cutest thing you've ever seen :) She is adorable and I so glad she has a big sister/brother? to help welcome her into your home. I LOVED having an older dog in the home to help raise the youngins :) And your right about finding this place to help you raise her as well ;) greatest bunch of friends to help you out and share 'the love' of your new little one. Welcome.. Enjoy :)

OP
S

Scatney

Sep 3, 2017
Washington DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Grace
Haha!!! That's what I think we'll end up with! She is such a people puppy I'm so tempted to just bring her in bed! Just need her potty trained first!

OP
S

Scatney

Sep 3, 2017
Washington DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Grace
Thank you! Grace has an older brother, Brody. He's the most well behaved chill dog. I've been considering getting a 2nd dog for about 2 years so he could help "train" the new one. So far, so good! IMG_6910.JPGIMG_6912.JPG

MrMrsDevilDoc

Jan 30, 2014
Southern AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ally, Hank, Charlotte
I love the name Grace!!! Thank you for giving her a home with the love she deserves.... she's adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Awe she is just adorable and I love her name !
I also had wanted an EBD and finally got my Bella in January! She is the funniest, cutest, silliest, stubbornist (lol I know it's not a real word but....) most lovable, pain in the butt (at times!) puppy ever!!
Love this forum. Everyone is so helpful and kind too!
Welcome!!!!!

PeggyV

Sep 13, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Grace
Hello from Croatia!!! Our babies share the same name <3 Glad your Grace found a home with people who obviously care about her well-being! Rescue is one of the most noble things in the world in my opinion :)

Members online

No members online now.