New Bullymama in The Woodlands, Texas

Admurphy3030

Sep 3, 2017
The Woodlands, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiny & Deuce
Hi all! I am a first time bullymama and already "in love" with our new boy!:smoochwink: We fostered / adopted an "owner surrender" from an English Bulldog Rescue in north Houston and I'm so excited for this adventure!!! We began calling our rescue Tiny Boy and the name stuck!!! When we first met him, he was over 85lbs...but otherwise in good health. SO...not only am I learning how to care for a bully, we are also taking on the challenge of getting some of his "fluff" off...lol! My husband has had a bulldog before and I always said he reminds me of a bully...so here we are!:D I have already read so many posts here and look forward to learning from everyone's expertise!!!
IMG_0502.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy I'm getting a kick out of your 'tiny' boy.... lol Hes just gorgeous and I'm so happy that you were blessed in adopting that sweetheart.. And I'm happy that you found your way here :) greatest place with the best people to friend, and help out. Such knowledge here I couldn't have done 'bulldog' w/o them!!!! So, welcome from me and my Hankster. He's a turd but I love him :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:to EBN! Tiny is a handsome fella' ! So glad you joined-you will love it here!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:welcome3: Tiny - you and your family are going to love it here, we have TONS articles, and WONDERFUL people with lots of help.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Omgoodness!!! Welcome Tiny and family!! Your boy is absolutely gorgeous!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847] I just want to love him up!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Whoa!! What a big lad! And welcome to you. We had to get a few lbs off our boy when we adopted him too. It took a while but he is slimmer now.

Quinquin

Sep 4, 2017
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Titus (Quinky)
Hi there! I am also in The Woodlands and I have a big baby boy named Titus (Quinky). I just had to place my little baby girl 1 yr old bully with North Houston Bulldog Rescue and I can't say enough about their efficiency and caring. I could not keep her, Emily, due to the fact that Titus just could not share me AT ALL. They would fight pretty violently so I had to make the decision to rehome her. I just got a text last night that a couple wants to keep her and give her a forever home. I have been praying for someone loving to take her all week but when it became official I'm having many tears. I feel like I dumped a child on someone's doorstep! But, anyway, this is my first post here although I have been lurking for awhile. Lots of great info for first time owners! Just had to say hi from The Woodlands!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
:welcome4: little big guy. Tiny is a cutie. Like mentioned, lots to read in here. You will find as said tons on how to feed your furball so he can shed a few pounds. Baby steps! You just rescued him.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi there! I am also in The Woodlands and I have a big baby boy named Titus (Quinky). I just had to place my little baby girl 1 yr old bully with North Houston Bulldog Rescue and I can't say enough about their efficiency and caring. I could not keep her, Emily, due to the fact that Titus just could not share me AT ALL. They would fight pretty violently so I had to make the decision to rehome her. I just got a text last night that a couple wants to keep her and give her a forever home. I have been praying for someone loving to take her all week but when it became official I'm having many tears. I feel like I dumped a child on someone's doorstep! But, anyway, this is my first post here although I have been lurking for awhile. Lots of great info for first time owners! Just had to say hi from The Woodlands!

:welcome4: to you to Titus... start a new post so we can answer you only or it's going to confuse us. And please, you DID NOT dump a child on a doorstep. You did what you had to. We are not here to judge anyone! Again welcome!!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi all! I am a first time bullymama and already "in love" with our new boy!:smoochwink: We fostered / adopted an "owner surrender" from an English Bulldog Rescue in north Houston and I'm so excited for this adventure!!! We began calling our rescue Tiny Boy and the name stuck!!! When we first met him, he was over 85lbs...but otherwise in good health. SO...not only am I learning how to care for a bully, we are also taking on the challenge of getting some of his "fluff" off...lol! My husband has had a bulldog before and I always said he reminds me of a bully...so here we are!:D I have already read so many posts here and look forward to learning from everyone's expertise!!!
View attachment 107920
View attachment 107921

Welcome to EBN Tiny...Jewel and Bentley say hello.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN... your Tiny Boy is absolutely adorable!!!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014

Welcome! Yes please do start a new post, we would love to hear all about Titus but so sorry you had to give Emily up. Don't forget to include pictures, we love pictures!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!

Tiny is one handsome boy! To lose some of the 'fluff'... cut his kibble in half and add fresh steamed green beans or thawed frozen green benas to make up for the kibble reduction. He'll shed them pounds and not be hungray.

Also, what are you currently feeding him .. how much at each meal?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

welcome to you and your baby .... and you did a great and correct thing... introduce yourselves and share a pic :) we love them...

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
This is quite a chunk of bullie:ashamed: Are you sure his real name is not Hugo ( from huge:D)? (I'm just kidding, oh, what a gorgeous, gorgeous strong bullie boy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.