spameggsandrice

Aug 14, 2017
Simpsonville, SC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brix
Hello Everyone!

We just picked up our puppy Brix on 8/12/17 and he will be 9 weeks tomorrow. This is our first dog and are having a blast with him. I've read all about the care, conditions, maintenance, etc. about them. They are the perfect breed for our lifestyle. I joined this community to learn more and share information as we grow with Brix.

-Michael

Attachments

• Brix.jpg
    Brix.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 145

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hello Everyone!

We just picked up our puppy Brix on 8/12/17 and he will be 9 weeks tomorrow. This is our first dog and are having a blast with him. I've read all about the care, conditions, maintenance, etc. about them. They are the perfect breed for our lifestyle. I joined this community to learn more and share information as we grow with Brix.

-Michael

:welcome3: Brix!! You have come to the right place, you and your family will love it here with our family!!

Love your name too, guess your parents are Bills fans...

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Hello Everyone!

-Michael
[MENTION=17494]spameggsandrice[/MENTION] WELCOME [emoji322]
Your baby is beautiful and you'll get lots of great advice here and also meet and become friends with some awesome people ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome Michael and Brix!!! What a cutie pie!!!! Post photos ALL THE TIME PLEASE :) You will LOVE being part of this community, these members are the reason Joey and I survived puppy hood :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awwww what a cutie pie!! Welcome :) And!!! you did just the super thing coming here to expand your knowledge of this awesome breed :) So many experienced bulldog people that can help along the way ... Enjoy, he's really adorable!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Brix is adorable, oh my goodness the wrinkles... Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!

What an adorable baby and i love his name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.