Khaleesi Waa

Jun 26, 2017
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Khaleesi "Kally"
IMG_4169.JPGAloha everyone! My name is Mamo and I'm the proud momma of Khaleesi "Kally" for short, an English Bulldog who's 6 years old. I wanted to become a member to find out how to sensibly care for Kally from what we should be feeding her to how we play with her--when she decides to actually play. Her day consists of naps, eating, more naps, rearranging our slippers (flip flops) and a stroll around the house before re-entering the home to nap again. She loves giving us evil eyes and behaving as though we are here to please her and wait on her hand and paw!

With the sunny, humid weather here in Hawaii, she's had to endure a ton of allergic episodes, some of which were food allergies (grain and chicken), grass (yup, grass!), and certain pollens.

I love reading the tips and forums about quick fixes for cleaning skin folds and how to tackle yeast! But most of all I love the pictures of all the bulldog sweeties!!!!

Thanks for letting us say HI! Aloha and mahalo (thanks) for letting us join in!

Mamo and Kally

Attachments

• IMG_3937.JPG
    IMG_3937.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 145

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome! She is a cutie. My French Bulldog is allergic to everything green outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome to you and Khaleesi! LOVE the name, she is adorable! GREAT photos! You will love it here, great people and always great advice!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
welcome to such a wonderful place for pics ;) and help! Love seeing your and your girl and keep the pics comming. we all love pics :) might i ask what island your on??? I had the most wonderful time there with my daughter and fam.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Aloha! Welcome to the forums. What a beautiful girl you have. That's a great picture of the two of you.
My daughter was born in Hawaii. We lived in Eva Beach.
So glad you joined. I am still learning all the time. It's great here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!

Kally is a beauty and a very, very typical bulldog --- we are all wait staff ;)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor from Sweden says hi and welcome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.