Dot606

Oct 29, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
None
IMG_4294.JPGIMG_4281.JPGIMG_4267.JPGI am very excited to say that we brought our first Bulldog puppy home this weekend. His name is Bubba and he is 9 weeks old. I have been reading these forums for a while to learn about the bread and it's proper care. I want to thank everyone for all the useful information posted. We have only had him for 3 days but already love him. Nights are little difficult because he cries in the crate which is near where we sleep. It must be hard on him being away from his mother and littermates. I put a blanket and toy in his crate that was from his breeder. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Bubba is beautiful. Welcome to EBN. Lots of very knowledgeable folks who knows bulldogs in and out. Please fire away freely with your questions.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Beautiful pup! So glad you found it here as there will be lots of questions in the future and it seems these guys know most of the answers :-) great place kind people :-)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ohhhh what a cutie!!!!! WELCOME!!!! It takes a bit of time but I personally would remove the breeder's blanket and start putting yours instead. He'll come out of it. Just needs guidance from his new momma.

B770QE

Feb 7, 2016
California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
:EBNwelcome: So glad you found EBN. The folks here are super knowledgeable & friendly. You're pup is absolutely adorable! :heart:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh what a beautiful boy Bubba is !!! Welcome to you too :) This is an awesome place, especially for new bully parents. I was one 2 years ago and the people here are DIRECTLY responsible for the survival of both myself and my girl Joey! I had never crate trained a pup before Joey but one really good piece of advice was to partially cover the crate with a towel or something, just the back portion so air continues to pass through. This makes the pup feel more secure. Is the crate next to your bed?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Bubba is adorable...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome to you and Bubba! He is such a cutie. I have no crate training advice as I suck at it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... he is adorable! Congratulations.... as for the crying, give him some time, he will settle in

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Welcome! What a precious baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.