Hi all

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
She is so cute! I love the name Ethel! Millie is cute too. Picking a name is so hard! You might need to wait until she comes home and you can really get a feel for her personality. I'm sure a name will just come to you and it will be perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethel!.......that is going back to the roaring 20's as well as "I Love Lucy" with "Ethel Merts."

I still like Ethel as your recommendation.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Ethel!.......that is going back to the roaring 20's as well as "I Love Lucy" with "Ethel Merts."

I still like Ethel as your recommendation.

I didn't think of the name! And while I am certainly not from the 20's nor did I grow up with I Love Lucy, I did watch reruns. I think Ethel is adorable for a dog name lol.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I didn't think of the name! And while I am certainly not from the 20's nor did I grow up with I Love Lucy, I did watch reruns. I think Ethel is adorable for a dog name lol.

What do you mean you didn't think of the name? You were the only one on this thread that did. "Ethel. Ethel. Where are you Ethel? Come out from wherever you are."

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
What do you mean you didn't think of the name? You were the only one on this thread that did. "Ethel. Ethel. Where are you Ethel? Come out from wherever you are."

OMG...now I started thinking if I was the one that came up with it and wondering why I did lol. But then I went back to the OP's post and she said "Thank you , we was going To call her Ethel but we are getting lots of laughs I love it." So that is where Ethel came from!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG...now I started thinking if I was the one that came up with it and wondering why I did lol. But then I went back to the OP's post and she said "Thank you , we was going To call her Ethel but we are getting lots of laughs I love it." So that is where Ethel came from!!
And I thought I was wearing aluminum foil for nothing. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
And I thought I was wearing aluminum foil for nothing. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't know where the OP is but I think she picking her baby up today. And I sure hope she names her Ethel :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.