Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 23 of 23

Thread: Hi all

  1. #13
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,489
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Buster 2013 - Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 RIP
    Likes (Received)
    3276

    Default Re: Hi all

    I always wait until they are home. Chumly was already named as he was 5 when we got him and it was THE perfect name for him. My cat was named too and responded very well to it so we left it as is. His name doesn't suit him at all however!

    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

  2. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  3. #14
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,895
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6795

    Default Re: Hi all

    She is so cute! I love the name Ethel! Millie is cute too. Picking a name is so hard! You might need to wait until she comes home and you can really get a feel for her personality. I'm sure a name will just come to you and it will be perfect!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  5. #15
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    46,657
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    17749

    Default Re: Hi all

    She is adorable.... i like Luna.

    to EBN


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  6. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  7. #16
    Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ChrisRN's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    4,668
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    1556
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Hi all

    What a pretty little girl! Welcome!




    "Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."




  8. #17
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    She is so cute! I love the name Ethel! Millie is cute too. Picking a name is so hard! You might need to wait until she comes home and you can really get a feel for her personality. I'm sure a name will just come to you and it will be perfect!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ethel!.......that is going back to the roaring 20's as well as "I Love Lucy" with "Ethel Merts."

    I still like Ethel as your recommendation.

  9. Likes 2BullyMama, Cbrugs liked this post
  10. #18
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,895
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6795

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Ethel!.......that is going back to the roaring 20's as well as "I Love Lucy" with "Ethel Merts."

    I still like Ethel as your recommendation.
    I didn't think of the name! And while I am certainly not from the 20's nor did I grow up with I Love Lucy, I did watch reruns. I think Ethel is adorable for a dog name lol.

  11. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  12. #19
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    I didn't think of the name! And while I am certainly not from the 20's nor did I grow up with I Love Lucy, I did watch reruns. I think Ethel is adorable for a dog name lol.
    What do you mean you didn't think of the name? You were the only one on this thread that did. "Ethel. Ethel. Where are you Ethel? Come out from wherever you are."

  13. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  14. #20
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,895
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6795

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    What do you mean you didn't think of the name? You were the only one on this thread that did. "Ethel. Ethel. Where are you Ethel? Come out from wherever you are."
    OMG...now I started thinking if I was the one that came up with it and wondering why I did lol. But then I went back to the OP's post and she said "Thank you , we was going To call her Ethel but we are getting lots of laughs I love it." So that is where Ethel came from!!

  15. #21
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    OMG...now I started thinking if I was the one that came up with it and wondering why I did lol. But then I went back to the OP's post and she said "Thank you , we was going To call her Ethel but we are getting lots of laughs I love it." So that is where Ethel came from!!
    And I thought I was wearing aluminum foil for nothing.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  16. Likes Cbrugs, 2BullyMama liked this post
  17. #22
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,895
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6795

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    And I thought I was wearing aluminum foil for nothing.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I don't know where the OP is but I think she picking her baby up today. And I sure hope she names her Ethel

  18. Likes rjisaterp, 2BullyMama liked this post
  19. #23
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    I don't know where the OP is but I think she picking her baby up today. And I sure hope she names her Ethel
    Etty for short?

  20. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •