Hello from the Buckeye state

cweisg

Jul 4, 2017
Massillon, Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Millie & Stella
Stella is now 11 weeks old and today is one week since we brought her home. While this isnā€™t my husband and Iā€™s first dog it is our first EB. My husband and I have been reading EBN for weeks prior to bringing her home and have been even more over the last week. Both of us really enjoy this site and have learned so much. We have pretty much gotten her potty trained, minus a few accidents here and there, and she is working hard on learning some new commands. She has been a such a joy over the last week and weā€™re so excited to watch her grow.

Attachments

• 20170712_135521.jpg
    20170712_135521.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 128

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Well hello Stella and welcome to you, your mom, and dad!! You're will love being part of this fantastic group. I was in your shoes with Joey (first EB but not first dog) I was able to get all of my questions answered and made great friends along the way too! There was A TON that I did not realize was specific to this loving breed but I learned AND WE SURVIVED mainly because of the members here.

Stella is one stunning pup too !!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hello & Welcome! Stella is a doll, I love her face coloring and those little white paws. Sweet girl :) You will love the breed, promise.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to your and your sweet girl... congratulations , she is a beauty!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
She is sure a pretty one :) Arent they SOMETHING! :) I tell ya, many many dogs through my life and I never even thought to get a bulldog, but bulldog I got and what a blessing that he was put in my lap with me struggling and kicking lol but really :ashamed: And oh how happy I am that he's here.. Your in for so much different fun than anything you've experienced lol Precious loving breed :) Welcome to the three of you..

Members online

No members online now.