beckyphebe

Jul 9, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona & Bo
Hi all! Just joined, but have read through the forums quite a bit since getting our bullies - it's a great resource.

I have two 8 month old English Bulldogs that we brought home this past December. They're littermates, which we knew presented its own challenges with training but aside from a few brief moments of "what were we thinking?" it's gone pretty smooth. They're the best of friends and are night and day personality-wise.

Here's a couple pics of Fiona (red brindle with white markings) and Bo (white & brindle).

Attachments

• DSC_0137a.jpg
    DSC_0137a.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 20170525_200548.jpg
    20170525_200548.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome! Your babies are adorable!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3: [MENTION=17355]beckyphebe[/MENTION] You have two cuties. I love raising two together! It is fun for them and me-they have each other to play with-and bite on,so there's less "owies" for me.:lmaogirl:We are glad you and your "kiddies" joined us!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Well welcome :) You 'obviously' have done some reading as you knew right off to add pictures lololol Adorable kids you got there, and I would have loved to raise two so they had playmates.. Glad you joined :) enjoy :) And YES!! great resource as you have mentioned ;)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Beautiful pups! Castor says hi and welcome!

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Fiona looks a lot like my Chevy and bo is adorable I love the ones that look diff they r both beautiful and I am fairly new myself and this is a great rescorce sp? Trust me I am a new bully mom to a three month old so I ask these guys everything lol lots of help

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Fiona (red brindle with white markings) and Bo (white & brindle).

Hey there neighbour! WELCOME!!!! Your puppies are adorable! Same as you.... got Duke later and said....what was I thinking....no..no more dogs...no...no...no... pfffft that went out the window! But they are absolutely fantastic together.

Off the subject, you guys ok with all the fires? I know they are far from Van but.....Stay safe!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What beautiful babies you have.... congratulations and so glad you found us and joined.

:welcome3: to EBN

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.