Hi all

LucyLicious

Jun 26, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Billy
My name's Angie, I live in the Manchester area of the UK with my 2 beautiful babies Lucy and Billy.
I have been a member here in the past so some may know me already.
Anyway Lucy my eldest is my baby girl. She's a feisty girl who answers mummy back all the time and i live her attitude. She's 7 in July and I see her starting to slow down but can still act like a puppy if the fancy takes her. She's my lap dog and snuggle buddy.
Billy is the poler opposite to Lucy. He's so laid back and a smooch loving gentle boy to her now now give it me now attitude. He's 5 now and forever a puppy. He melts my heart everytime I look at his smoochy wrinkles.
Where Lucy NEEDS to be sat in mummy lap Billy is content to be close by. Having said that I've had a few surgeries in the last 5 months and because Lucy isn't allowed in my lap, something which caused major sulking, tantrums and mother daughter arguments in the first few
weeks. Anyways they have both taken to snuggling together on what can only be described as their couch.

Meet my babies. Billy is closest Lucy behind [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]
92ab3c8de7585aaf0f734e266c3371f3.jpg
b150c289d24d1fb5f791df11cfa442f5.jpg
5096fa1042806b4105fcdc8a3a35f787.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
My name's Angie, I live in the Manchester area of the UK with my 2 beautiful babies Lucy and Billy.
I have been a member here in the past so some may know me already.
Anyway Lucy my eldest is my baby girl. She's a feisty girl who answers mummy back all the time and i live her attitude. She's 7 in July and I see her starting to slow down but can still act like a puppy if the fancy takes her. She's my lap dog and snuggle buddy.
Billy is the poler opposite to Lucy. He's so laid back and a smooch loving gentle boy to her now now give it me now attitude. He's 5 now and forever a puppy. He melts my heart everytime I look at his smoochy wrinkles.
Where Lucy NEEDS to be sat in mummy lap Billy is content to be close by. Having said that I've had a few surgeries in the last 5 months and because Lucy isn't allowed in my lap, something which caused major sulking, tantrums and mother daughter arguments in the first few
weeks. Anyways they have both taken to snuggling together on what can only be described as their couch.

Meet my babies. Billy is closest Lucy behind [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]
92ab3c8de7585aaf0f734e266c3371f3.jpg
b150c289d24d1fb5f791df11cfa442f5.jpg
5096fa1042806b4105fcdc8a3a35f787.jpg

They are lovely. I can see that you both get and give lots of love. Are you over the recent heatwave there now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
LucyLicious

LucyLicious

Jun 26, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Billy
They are lovely. I can see that you both get and give lots of love. Are you over the recent heatwave there now?

Yeah, today is a rainy dull day. Summer is probably over [emoji38]
Hoping it picks up again though but maybe not quite so hot. I'm a red head and burn with factor 50 sun block :eek:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
How fun to see 'you' :) and of course your beautiful kido's ;) so fun to hear of the different personalities of thee guys ... they are all so different and ohhhhhhh so alike all the same. all a bunch of luv bug weirdos!! Glad you came back and enjoy :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: 'back' to EBN.

Good to see the kiddos are doing well.... love the tongue shot.

OP
LucyLicious

LucyLicious

Jun 26, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Billy
:welcome3: 'back' to EBN.

Good to see the kiddos are doing well.... love the tongue shot.
It's still as big as ever and doesn't fit in her mouth lol.

They're well enough except Lucy has yeast issues we can't seem to get on top of. She has bad external allergies so most places that touch grass are tinged pink :( chin, belly, chest and paws mostly.
Had meds for it a few times but always returns so we bath her when we can catch her and use hibiscrub in between to stop the itches. Also use Yeomega supplement in her meals. Expensive but again seems to help the itch.
Oh and Billys seasonal alopecia (sp) is back so his bald spot will be viable soon. I swear he wants to be just like daddy lol

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It's still as big as ever and doesn't fit in her mouth lol.

They're well enough except Lucy has yeast issues we can't seem to get on top of. She has bad external allergies so most places that touch grass are tinged pink :( chin, belly, chest and paws mostly.
Had meds for it a few times but always returns so we bath her when we can catch her and use hibiscrub in between to stop the itches. Also use Yeomega supplement in her meals. Expensive but again seems to help the itch.
Oh and Billys seasonal alopecia (sp) is back so his bald spot will be viable soon. I swear he wants to be just like daddy lol

Lambeau has SFA... I've been giving him vitamin D and melatonin along with coconut oil rubbed on the spots. It is not getting worse, but not going away either. So, as long at it doesn't spread, I'll stick with this regimen. Yeast, well, we know that is a bitch to get rid of or control... grains, white potato and allergies add to that problem

OP
LucyLicious

LucyLicious

Jun 26, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Billy
Lambeau has SFA... I've been giving him vitamin D and melatonin along with coconut oil rubbed on the spots. It is not getting worse, but not going away either. So, as long at it doesn't spread, I'll stick with this regimen. Yeast, well, we know that is a bitch to get rid of or control... grains, white potato and allergies add to that problem
Lol tried coconut oil too but Lucy goes mad licking him afterwards. Now we just use hibiscrub. The whole patch grew back after using it 2 years ago and this is his 1st episode since. Hoping it halts the process and grows in again soon.

I get embarrassed about Lucy's pink bits but I don't want get to be forever on antifungal meds and steroids so just try topical treatments along with supplements. They both eat grain fee duck good. Not my first choice of brand but they stopped selling it :(

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol tried coconut oil too but Lucy goes mad licking him afterwards. Now we just use hibiscrub. The whole patch grew back after using it 2 years ago and this is his 1st episode since. Hoping it halts the process and grows in again soon.

I get embarrassed about Lucy's pink bits but I don't want get to be forever on antifungal meds and steroids so just try topical treatments along with supplements. They both eat grain fee duck good. Not my first choice of brand but they stopped selling it :(

Poor girl... I hope you can get her off the meds too... hate when they have to be on them.

OP
LucyLicious

LucyLicious

Jun 26, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Billy
Poor girl... I hope you can get her off the meds too... hate when they have to be on them.
Might have to get another short course in the autumn but for now I'm trying to gain control without.
But she hates baths, she'll run n hide if she thinks were gonna bath her. Then does that thing where they stick to the floor n get real heavy. Cracks me up no end : D

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Guess I'm real lucky,,,, Hank LOVES baths... I cant give him enough... I made an outdoor standing thing, with hot cold water connected to my wash tub, and he loves it. Still tiring even then so I can imagine having to go through the torture of torturing them in the process.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome back Angie!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Welcome back, Angie! It's nice to see you and the dynamic duo again. I'm sorry to hear about the surgeries--hope all went well and you are on the road to recovery. We were in the UK a few weeks ago. I never thought I could get a sunburn in Scotland--I was wrong--as were all the clothes I packed!

We're hoping to have another bully before the end of the year. It's hard to be here on EBN and see and hear about everybody's fur babies. We can never replace Mabel, but we need our own little snoring love bug.

OP
LucyLicious

LucyLicious

Jun 26, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy and Billy
I saw via Facebook that you were here while we were in Ireland.
Sunburn in Scotland lol that's something they don't boast about ;) I hope you enjoyed your time here. It's a beautiful country really if you can forget the ever changing weather. It's been unusually hot of late, in between the thunderstorms lolol
I'm fine, surgeries went well and at 5 weeks post op from the second I'm finally back at work :)
A new pup would be great for you. I know Mabel will never be replaceable but your right snuggles and snores are needed in any bully loving household. Will you look for a puppy or another rescue [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION]

I totally blame auto correct for my many spelling mistakes. :blush:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I saw via Facebook that you were here while we were in Ireland.
Sunburn in Scotland lol that's something they don't boast about ;) I hope you enjoyed your time here. It's a beautiful country really if you can forget the ever changing weather. It's been unusually hot of late, in between the thunderstorms lolol
I'm fine, surgeries went well and at 5 weeks post op from the second I'm finally back at work :)
A new pup would be great for you. I know Mabel will never be replaceable but your right snuggles and snores are needed in any bully loving household. Will you look for a puppy or another rescue @ChrisRN

I totally blame auto correct for my many spelling mistakes. :blush:

i would love a puppy, but I may have an opportunity to adopt a 3-year-old beautiful, retired show bitch. She is super healthy and will be retired this fall. The breeder lives just north of us. I have friends looking for a Frenchie, too. I will take one of each! We waited because of all of our travels, but are both really missing Mabel lately. :*(

Members online

No members online now.