Macsimus

Jun 22, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Macsimus
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Hello everyone! Meet my puppy, Macsimus. He is 3.5 months and such a joy to be around! He loves being around people and my chewing on my shoes.. haha.

Sadly, he was around other puppies before I got him, and got sick with kennel cough. He ended up getting pneumonia through aspiration from all the coughing. He was in ICU for 3 days, and I finally got him back last night! It has been a scary and rough time for us.. I am very happy that he is in recovery and on his way to being healthy again.

I found this site through someone that recommended it on a Facebook bulldog owner group. Everyone is so caring and supportive, and was told that this forum is full of the same loving people.

I am looking forward to meeting you and your beautiful pups!! :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
He's a cute one. Thanks for stopping by and introducing him to us. More pics are always welcome!

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Omgoodness!! He is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations on your bundle of joy!! They are such smart and loving and amazing creatures! I have never owned an EB before and I've fallen completely head over heels on love with him! He is absolutely the love of my life!! He loves people, especially kids and other dogs! He has his own little character with attitude and happiness alike. You have come to a great place for any feedback, advice and support as well as some damn cute pictures of all these beautiful EB's. 😍😍😍 Welcome!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Hi from Castor and oh what a cute little face! Glad to hear little Macsimus is feeling better!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to you and Macsimus!!! He is such a cutie, poor baby has already been through alot. I'm glad he's healed up and home now. He needs extra loving :) :D

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
View attachment 106601

Hello everyone! Meet my puppy, Macsimus. He is 3.5 months and such a joy to be around! He loves being around people and my chewing on my shoes.. haha.

Sadly, he was around other puppies before I got him, and got sick with kennel cough. He ended up getting pneumonia through aspiration from all the coughing. He was in ICU for 3 days, and I finally got him back last night! It has been a scary and rough time for us.. I am very happy that he is in recovery and on his way to being healthy again.

I found this site through someone that recommended it on a Facebook bulldog owner group. Everyone is so caring and supportive, and was told that this forum is full of the same loving people.

:welcome3: Macsimus!! :nightfever: :nightfever: So glad you joined us, its Me, from FB - you and mommy got this!! :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG OMG OMG what an adorable pup. Thank God Macsimus recovered and that you got your baby back. You're going to love it here!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
well howdy howdy.... welcome :) such a great place with the greatest of people and bulldogs... and hummmmmmmmmmmmm, we may have to bump into each other some day... possibly 'fiesta island' ;) You have an adorable bulldog there and will be loving more pictures asap :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 106601

Macsimus....you're sure a cutie! WELCOME! !!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN, great people & fabulous bulldogs!

He is so adorable, can see mischievous in those eyes.

We love pics, more please!

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Welcome to EBN from Bentley and me. (Milo, too!)
Congratulations on your new baby. Sorry you have had a rough start but he's looking quite fit now! You'll enjoy this site. It's been a big help to me. Bentley is my first EBD. Everyone is great!
Looking forward to lots of pictures of your little one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Mac is adorable, and I'm so glad to hear that he is on the mend...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 106601

:welcome3: to EBN.... what an adorable baby!

So good to hear he pulled through and is back home doing well!

Keep those pictures coming ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I thought he looked familiar!!!! I was following his recovery on FB! Glad someone told you about this forum! It's WAY better then any FB group I've seen! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.