ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Hi everyone i am a new bully mom and i have no clue what to expect Georgia is my first bulldog and a resuce so we are already having problems with her
She has a cough i have had her to the vet and she has a bad yeast infection on her body and a bad gag problem
The vet said she didnt have a upper respiratory infection

Welcome to EBN! I had a rescue with a horrible yeast problem that took about a year to clear up. We had to bathe her once a week in medicated shampoo, and started using Mal-a-Ket wipes, followed by Gold Bond Medicated powder (not the baby powder). Her infection was severe and took about a year to clear up. But it worked!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sorry, just saw this! I'm in the Brentwood area. You? Do you like your vet? I'm really starting to get frustrated with ours and would love to find someone local.

I live in Clarksville, which is about 45 min from Nashville. My vet is amazing, and she now owns a mobile vet clinic but I'm not sure she would travel to the Brentwood area. I can ask or find the name of a vet in the Nashville area that she would recommend.

Boborgemia

Jul 31, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
That is good to hear at least your dog has no infection.

Members online

No members online now.