Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada

SuzieAdams

Jun 7, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dougie
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and my little man Dougie. He is one week away from his first birthday and he has added so much love and laughter into our lives! We are looking forward to learning lots from everyone on here and hopefully sharing some stories of our own! :D

Attachments

• dougs.jpg
    dougs.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 171
  • DougandOlive.JPG
    DougandOlive.JPG
    781.7 KB · Views: 175

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hey there fellow Canuck Welcome
You will love it here lottsa stuff always going on and knowing your winters a great place to come almost like a large good book here to read lol
I am at the east side of Algonquin parks app 2 hrs N of Ottawa very rural setting ( Ont)
We love pics bit of a addiction around here so post away Dougie looks wonderful , One question I have I must ask !

Who in the household gets to dig tunnels in the snow banks for Dougie to get around ? lol
Glad your here there are a few of us around you will love it .
Nat

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Another Canuck....Welcome!!!!! Dougie a cute cute cute! Love his furry black friend! [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] im sure they have a snowblower! Im sure our US friends has no clue what we are on about.....so.... It's because Nova Scotia when they get snow, THEY GET SNOW! Up to their roofs!!!! So that's the tunnel remark.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
gorgeous bulldog,,(and kittycat;) ) and a big welcome :) Cant wait to hear some stories :) And oh boy,,, yes, who gets to dig the paths ;) This is such a great place I'm sure you'll enjoy..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... how adorably handsome is he!!

:welcome3: to EBN

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Welcome to EBN Suzie and Dougie. Jewel and Bentley say hello. As @natsski282 pointed out...there is a whole lot of information here.

And if by chance you are traveling to the States, more specifically the Baltimore/Washington corridor, I respectfully request you fit in as much of Alexander Keith's IPA in your bags or car and bring it to me pretty please. I will reimburse you for it.

They make Keith's IPA here in the States, but it is not the same. I fell in love with that beer in our travels in 2013 to Nova Scotia. i think it was the last year the CAT stopped running.

And speaking of Canucks, what is the best brand of Canadian beer? Currently, I am drinking a Danish beer....Carlsberg...that is not bad. I think it is made with elephant pee as that is waht is stated on the bottle.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Welcome to EBN Suzie and Dougie. Jewel and Bentley say hello. As @natsski282 pointed out...there is a whole lot of information here.

And if by chance you are traveling to the States, more specifically the Baltimore/Washington corridor, I respectfully request you fit in as much of Alexander Keith's IPA in your bags or car and bring it to me pretty please. I will reimburse you for it.

They make Keith's IPA here in the States, but it is not the same. I fell in love with that beer in our travels in 2013 to Nova Scotia. i think it was the last year the CAT stopped running.

And speaking of Canucks, what is the best brand of Canadian beer? Currently, I am drinking a Danish beer....Carlsberg...that is not bad. I think it is made with elephant pee as that is waht is stated on the bottle.
Hmmmmm Labatt blue, Molson Alexander Keith... I like wine!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.