K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
I forgot how busy you are when you have a puppy :facepalm1: Sorry you had to wait so long for pics. There will be more to come.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I forgot how busy you are when you have a puppy :facepalm1: Sorry you had to wait so long for pics. There will be more to come.

Puppy time is sooooooooooooooo much time!! Heck, mines over a year and he still demands lots of time... You have the whole potty thing going on besides all the other stuff :) Enjoy,, And hows he doing with the big guys??

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Puppy time is sooooooooooooooo much time!! Heck, mines over a year and he still demands lots of time... You have the whole potty thing going on besides all the other stuff :) Enjoy,, And hows he doing with the big guys??

My other dogs are so big that I'm afraid they might hurt him. As of now he is in a crate in the living room when the big dogs are in there. So they have been getting used to each other sniffing through the crate. I have 2 Bullmastiffs and my husband has 2 Rotties, so all together 4 big guys. They didn't even get to see him last night as I got home so late. So first thing this morning my big dogs are like "what in the heck is this thing" At one point there were 3 of them looking at him at once. Then Ozzie stared to bark at them like "you want a piece of me" Too funny. I think I'll give it another day for them to get used to the idea that he is staying and will be part of the pack. Then I'll introduce them to each other one at a time. Of course I'll be holding Ozzie. This how I usually introduce a new pup to the pack, so far it works pretty good.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow! you do have a crew don't ya... He's going to add so much :) They're so full of funny stuff, such goofs... Glad your an experienced mama as he is very small compared to them..

apennycuff

Jul 28, 2014
Welcome! I am also from TN. I am about an hour from Knoxville. Hope you enjoy your baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
wow! you do have a crew don't ya... He's going to add so much :) They're so full of funny stuff, such goofs... Glad your an experienced mama as he is very small compared to them..

Well today Ozzie met 2 of big dogs. 1 Rottie (Triton) and 1 bullmastiff(Zeva) It went amazingly well. Ozzie was so funny meeting Triton, you know how dogs like to smell each others butts. Ozzie started smelling Triton's foot and was sniffing higher up his leg and then as high as he could but he couldn't even get near Triton's butt. Ozzie was way too short, so sniffed Triton's willie. Triton jumped and looked at Ozzie like "whoa there buddy":no:

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Welcome! I am also from TN. I am about an hour from Knoxville. Hope you enjoy your baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, glad to know there are bully lovers so close. I'm about a half an hour from Knoxville. So far I'm enjoying him immensely. He has been so sweet and so cute and cuddly. I hope he stays that way. But I've read the threads about their tempers and hand biting as they grow up and go through their stages, and then they calm down again. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
All dogs are stronger then you think, when I was a vet tech I had a small poodle lift me up as I was laying on him so the vet could do a nail trim. I thought Wow! How in the heck did he do that! I'm sure the little guy will be strong But not as strong as my Bullmastiffs who could probably pull a car :rolleyes:
I have some pics of Ozzie. I will try to post them.

Yes the Bull mastiffs woul d be very strong

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Great looking dog you have there and from what I have seen with Bullmastiffs and having two bulldogs they are very similar in personality but the mastiff is much bigger. My neighbor/ buddy I grew up with had a bullmastiff and it and my first Bulldog were buddies. He was the only dog she ever let drink or eat her food without a fight but I think she thought he was her pup since she was around 5 when my buddy got him and she met him as a pup.

I am roughly 1.5 hours NE of Knoxville

OP
K9ldy

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Great looking dog you have there and from what I have seen with Bullmastiffs and having two bulldogs they are very similar in personality but the mastiff is much bigger. My neighbor/ buddy I grew up with had a bullmastiff and it and my first Bulldog were buddies. He was the only dog she ever let drink or eat her food without a fight but I think she thought he was her pup since she was around 5 when my buddy got him and she met him as a pup.

I am roughly 1.5 hours NE of Knoxville

Thanks for the compliment. Since reading many of the posts on here, I have noticed several similar characteristics on both the Bullmastiff and English bulldog especially their little funny quirky ways. I love your pic of Chunky, just want to kiss him:blowkiss:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Well today Ozzie met 2 of big dogs. 1 Rottie (Triton) and 1 bullmastiff(Zeva) It went amazingly well. Ozzie was so funny meeting Triton, you know how dogs like to smell each others butts. Ozzie started smelling Triton's foot and was sniffing higher up his leg and then as high as he could but he couldn't even get near Triton's butt. Ozzie was way too short, so sniffed Triton's willie. Triton jumped and looked at Ozzie like "whoa there buddy":no:

hahah,, that's all he could reach!! lolololol cute!

📰 Latest posts

Members online