Petey Butterbean, a WV boy!

PeteyButterbean

New member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Butterbean
Hello All,

I've came across this forum many times referring to issues that have came up with my pup, so I decided to join! I own a very energetic 10 month old bulldog, Petey Butterbean, but I call him Petey or Bean for short. His birthday is actually on Independence Day! He brings absolute joy, and sometimes stress, to my life and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm excited to be in a community with similar interests and needs as my own. I'll will be posting soon.

Greetings from West Virginia,

Kirsten and Petey Butterbean


20161120_143128_20161211210918951.webp
 
oh my gosh hes beautiful!! and welcome.. You already know this is a great place so enjoy ... and more pictures welcome..
 
Welcome! !! Petey is sure a cutie !
 
Welcome Kirsten & Petey, so glad to have y'all with us :)

Petey sure is a very handsome fellow, great markings and
a lovely color, red & white bullies are my favs.
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Petey is absolutely precious...
 
Welcome Kirsten and Petey!! You will love being a member here, can't wait to see more photos :) He is adorable and WHAT AN AWESOME birthday he has!!!!!! Fireworks every year :)
 
Petey Butterbean!!!!! I love the name!!! Welcome both of you! Petey is adorable!!
 
OMG... he is gorgeous -- LOVE those floppy ears :heart:

:welcome3: to EBN ... great name too!
 
:welcome3: Bean and mommmy!! Bean you are SOOOOOO CUTE!!
 
Welcome to you!! You've got a cutie on you... Petey, you're such a stud.
 
That is OBX! That picture was taken on family vacations. Petey's first time on the beach. He loved it!
 
Hi handsome boy!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hello All,

I've came across this forum many times referring to issues that have came up with my pup, so I decided to join! I own a very energetic 10 month old bulldog, Petey Butterbean, but I call him Petey or Bean for short. His birthday is actually on Independence Day! He brings absolute joy, and sometimes stress, to my life and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm excited to be in a community with similar interests and needs as my own. I'll will be posting soon.

Greetings from West Virginia,

Kirsten and Petey Butterbean


View attachment 105911

He is a beauty, love that name. Just having an image in my head of a butterbean makes it so cute.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top