SweetBabyRay

May 7, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sweet Baby Ray
Hello everyone, my name is Candice. I have a 14 week old EB named Baby. She came into our family at 10 1/2 weeks old. (Easter suprise) I have two children and also a 3 year old yellow lab. My girls are best friends now.(lab n bulldog)My children absolutly adore her they're 8 and 10. I have always been in love with EB's my entire life but never had the right oppritunity to have an EB until now. I must say it is even more of a blessing/joy than I have ever expected. We are so in love with this little girl, everythimg about her we just adore!! Baby is just so sweet which her name fits. (Sweet Baby Ray 😀) I am constantly looking up info on EB dogs which led me here. I'm excited to have so many others that can relate and share their knowledge about these wonderful creatures. Baby has grown so much in the short time she's been here she is 19.5 lbs today. She is completely crate trained which I'm a stay at home mom at the time , so she is rarely ever Locked in there. Only at night time which is super hard to resist cuddling all night. She goes to her lil den to take naps with door open. She is almost potty trained. She will whine or paw at back door when she needs out. She has learned come (sometimes 😂) sit and hi-five. Baby Is super laid back and very sweet. I am wondering what in the world I'm gonna do about the overload of pics in my phone due to non stop pic taking of sweet baby. She is currently on taste of wild , coconut oil, boiled chicken, cottage cheese, yogurt, ect. I had planned to switch to Merrik puppy which I already purchased before joining this forum. After I have seen so many feeding Fromm with good results I am considering other options and still learning. Baby doesn't have any current issues. Our vet has given her a 10 at her exams and she was thrilled about her not being excessively wrinkly. She said she has just enough. :) Baby's paws are quite thick and body increasingly getting larger , will be waiting for her lil head to catch up 😀. I'm in no hurry though just enjoying every stage! Well now that I've introduced ourselves , I'm looking forward to meeting new people and pups! I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate on here so bare with me. I'm always doing it from my iPhone. I'll ty to add a pic. I will extremely hard to choose!

Attachments

• IMG_7592.JPG
    IMG_7592.JPG
    843 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_7274.JPG
    IMG_7274.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7518.JPG
    IMG_7518.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_6869.JPG
    IMG_6869.JPG
    736.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_7597.JPG
    IMG_7597.JPG
    697.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7538.JPG
    IMG_7538.JPG
    895.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_7402.JPG
    IMG_7402.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_7073.JPG
    IMG_7073.JPG
    907.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_7213.JPG
    IMG_7213.JPG
    454.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_7310.JPG
    IMG_7310.JPG
    992.3 KB · Views: 173

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Welcome Baby and Candice!! She is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:welcome: to the site. She is a cutie for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
Stop, just stop!! She is so dang cute!!! The pink outfit! I love her!!! Welcome to the site!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
She's adorable, from that love button over her right eye all the way down to the spring tail with the perfect stinger finisher
Welcome!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=17126]SweetBabyRay[/MENTION] Welcome Candice to you and Baby!! Love your photos, keep them coming! You will love it here. So much knowledge and support. My girl Joey and I would not have survived if not for the support of these members. There are soooooo many things specific to EBs and I have not yet stopped learning. So, enjoy, chime in, and enjoy all the great people and pups here.

Sue and Joey

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Welcome!!!! Tons to read in here. Great decision on getting Baby off taste of wild with regular recalls. Orijen and Fromm are top kibbles.

Great photos!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome to you and Baby!! She is adorable! On Friday I just brought home a puppy and he will be 12 weeks old on Saturday.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy what a treat she is already ... Gorgeous and already doing her bulldog job of bringing joy :) Welcome and enjoy... So much offered here you can read for years ;) great folks, great dogs, great info !!!!

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
What a great looking family! We'll look forward to seeing and hearing more in the future.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Welcome from Castor & Co! She's a sweetie!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome:to the "family!" Baby is such a cutie! Most all your question can be answered here! Everyone one here is very helpful.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Stop, just stop!! She is so dang cute!!! The pink outfit! I love her!!! Welcome to the site!

OMG, that pink dress did me in! 'Lil Baby Ray is just perfection!
I also love the pic of her sleeping in your son's lap on her back, the one of her & her Lab sister
and napping beside her red stuffed bone toy & holding one :)

May I offer a suggestion? I started out using retractable leashes & found out they can be dangerous
and to use regular leashes only. Welcome to our wonderful group, we have so much fun here!

Oh!...and the one of her kissing your son...oh my!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!! your girl is beautiful ... and I totally love the picture of baby sleeping on her Lab sister... too freakin' sweet!

Share all those picture...we LOVE pictures

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.