New member from Oklahoma

sandy0618

New member
Joined
May 9, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ava Mae
Wanted to say hello, new to the forum and recently adopted a rescue female bulldog and want to learn as much as I can about the breed and learn from other bulldog owners.
 
Thank you so much for rescuing. Welcome to our bulldog family :hiii:
 
:welcome3: to EBN!

Thank you for rescuing you new family member


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Well hello!! :hiya:
I'm so happy you rescued Ava Mae! I can't wait to see pictures of her! I didn't know much about Sgt. (my rescue bulldog) before I found this place! I'll tell you, it's been a super fun journey!!!
 
:welcome3: You have come to right place!!
 
Welcome!! Thank you for rescuing! We are all here to help as best we can for your new baby :)
 
Welcome and waiting patiently with the rest for pictures :)
 
Welcome! Let's see some pictures!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Welcome to EBN. Great place to learn on bullies! Enjoy reading. Probably got 1 years worth....thats 8hrs a day 24/7 lollll

Again.......Welcome :yes:
 
:welcome3::bully: Glad you joined!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top