Hello from a new fellow bulldog lover!

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Diesel, Alise, Pia & Piglet Wiggle Britches
Hi. I am new to all of you, but I have been reading good advice from a lot of you for the last 3 years and I thank you so much for the time and effort you put on here. I have 3 very precious English Bulldogs who I love more than I could have imagined. I am constantly striving to be a better owner and mom to them. I just wanted to finally be a part of your community, and not just reading everything from a distance. Hopefully I can be more of a help than a hindrance...but I will definitely have questions along the way:D. Thank you in advance for helping to educate me as I believe we can always learn from each other. Thank you, Michelle

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi. I am new to all of you, but I have been reading good advice from a lot of you for the last 3 years and I thank you so much for the time and effort you put on here. I have 3 very precious English Bulldogs who I love more than I could have imagined. I am constantly striving to be a better owner and mom to them. I just wanted to finally be a part of your community, and not just reading everything from a distance. Hopefully I can be more of a help than a hindrance...but I will definitely have questions along the way:D. Thank you in advance for helping to educate me as I believe we can always learn from each other. Thank you, Michelle

Now let me get this straight. Took you 3 yrs of reading ? :faint: Holly cowabunga girl! And you're just saying "Hello" now? Ok ok im just pulling your leg! :p Welcome Michelle and the 3 musketeers! If you've been reading for 3 years, im sure by now you know WE love photos of your clan! Great to have you on board! Again welcome our hiding friend!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome to you and your crew!! I came here as a brand new bully Mom, I swear Joey and I survived because of the great people here!! Sounds like you will have stories, advice, and hopefully PICTURES PLEASE :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN... we would love to see pics of your crew!!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome Michelle :) We finally gotcha to say hello after 3 yrs :) Hee hee.... can't wait to see pics of your crew!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Well welcome and so glad you 'showed up' ;) you already know its a great place and been here way longer than me .. pictures please :)

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my goodness. You are all so funny. I think I was a hiding chicken because I knew I would have a tough time navigating once I started trying to "speak", lol! It is such a pleasure to meet you all and I appreciate all the welcomes! I did post pics of my babies...are they not showing up? Maybe I need to go back to the drawing board and try again. My problem was, I didn't have my kid helping me with this technology. My bigger problem is...she is our last kid at home and she is graduating next month. Once she leaves, I will be really computer illiterate :ohmy:. Guess I will have to try to ration the phone calls and divide them up between the 4 girls so they won't notice how much I don't seem to know without them telling me. Of course, Diesel thinks he is the "Computer Bully Wiz". WP_20170317_19_52_11_Pro.JPG PS. I just attached a picture of Diesel at the computer desk on my computer chair. Please tell me if it doesn't work. Another PS. Sorry about not saying hello for the last 3 years...I'm really not a creeper (just a chicken):).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN... finally!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We need to see pictures of your babies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raining bulldogs

Apr 12, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
L and S
I lurked on here for a long time before (and even after) I brought my 2 bullies home so I completely understand. Glad you joined us! Looking ahead, I hope to be more active on the forums as well. :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I see your absolutely gorgeous bully!!!!!!!!! what a beauty! and oh boy, I'm pretty right on your teck stuff.. ;( and! my kidos (all grown up and out of the house) get frustrated (well they laugh a lot) with me on the matter sooooo, I do what I can and ask a lot... I also laugh cause when you say your "a chicken" my name on a board quite a bit back was "scardiecat" lol yea, I know all about being chicken... So glad ya busted out, and joined ;)
Oh my goodness. You are all so funny. I think I was a hiding chicken because I knew I would have a tough time navigating once I started trying to "speak", lol! It is such a pleasure to meet you all and I appreciate all the welcomes! I did post pics of my babies...are they not showing up? Maybe I need to go back to the drawing board and try again. My problem was, I didn't have my kid helping me with this technology. My bigger problem is...she is our last kid at home and she is graduating next month. Once she leaves, I will be really computer illiterate :ohmy:. Guess I will have to try to ration the phone calls and divide them up between the 4 girls so they won't notice how much I don't seem to know without them telling me. Of course, Diesel thinks he is the "Computer Bully Wiz".View attachment 105694 PS. I just attached a picture of Diesel at the computer desk on my computer chair. Please tell me if it doesn't work. Another PS. Sorry about not saying hello for the last 3 years...I'm really not a creeper (just a chicken):).

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you so much. You all seem to be a great bunch of people who really care about their bully babies and helping others if they can. Glad to also know there are scardiecats along with us chickens:). Jill, your bully is such a handsome and impressive boy! I have always thought so. It looks like you are a very lucky mom! Thanks for the support....and showing me I am not the only one, lol.

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome to you, too, then! Thank you. I love it too!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
:) It really is a great bunch here... Being a scardie cat went right out the window for me (here) ... lol I actually see I was top gabber.... tee hee... I mean top poster of the month twice!! Cracked me up to pieces.. I was actually getting sick of my ownself with my constant jibber jabber :) Anyway, such a great place.. Love it..
Thank you so much. You all seem to be a great bunch of people who really care about their bully babies and helping others if they can. Glad to also know there are scardiecats along with us chickens:). Jill, your bully is such a handsome and impressive boy! I have always thought so. It looks like you are a very lucky mom! Thanks for the support....and showing me I am not the only one, lol.

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think it is just wonderful that you are so gabby:yes:. You helped to make me feel right at home, and I appreciate it. You just keep jibber jabbering away and making us appreciate you:D.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online