Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from a new fellow bulldog lover!

Potty Trainer
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Diesel, Alise, Pia & Piglet Wiggle Britches
    Likes (Received)

Default Hello from a new fellow bulldog lover!

Hi. I am new to all of you, but I have been reading good advice from a lot of you for the last 3 years and I thank you so much for the time and effort you put on here. I have 3 very precious English Bulldogs who I love more than I could have imagined. I am constantly striving to be a better owner and mom to them. I just wanted to finally be a part of your community, and not just reading everything from a distance. Hopefully I can be more of a help than a hindrance...but I will definitely have questions along the way. Thank you in advance for helping to educate me as I believe we can always learn from each other. Thank you, Michelle

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello from a new fellow bulldog lover!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota Bully View Post
    Hi. I am new to all of you, but I have been reading good advice from a lot of you for the last 3 years and I thank you so much for the time and effort you put on here. I have 3 very precious English Bulldogs who I love more than I could have imagined. I am constantly striving to be a better owner and mom to them. I just wanted to finally be a part of your community, and not just reading everything from a distance. Hopefully I can be more of a help than a hindrance...but I will definitely have questions along the way. Thank you in advance for helping to educate me as I believe we can always learn from each other. Thank you, Michelle
    Now let me get this straight. Took you 3 yrs of reading ? Holly cowabunga girl! And you're just saying "Hello" now? Ok ok im just pulling your leg! Welcome Michelle and the 3 musketeers! If you've been reading for 3 years, im sure by now you know WE love photos of your clan! Great to have you on board! Again welcome our hiding friend!

3. Likes BullyBoston, MFrey2012, 2BullyMama liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to you and your crew!! I came here as a brand new bully Mom, I swear Joey and I survived because of the great people here!! Sounds like you will have stories, advice, and hopefully PICTURES PLEASE
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

to EBN... we would love to see pics of your crew!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Michelle We finally gotcha to say hello after 3 yrs Hee hee.... can't wait to see pics of your crew!

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Well welcome and so glad you 'showed up' you already know its a great place and been here way longer than me .. pictures please

Potty Trainer
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Oh my goodness. You are all so funny. I think I was a hiding chicken because I knew I would have a tough time navigating once I started trying to "speak", lol! It is such a pleasure to meet you all and I appreciate all the welcomes! I did post pics of my babies...are they not showing up? Maybe I need to go back to the drawing board and try again. My problem was, I didn't have my kid helping me with this technology. My bigger problem is...she is our last kid at home and she is graduating next month. Once she leaves, I will be really computer illiterate . Guess I will have to try to ration the phone calls and divide them up between the 4 girls so they won't notice how much I don't seem to know without them telling me. Of course, Diesel thinks he is the "Computer Bully Wiz".-wp_20170317_19_52_11_pro-jpg PS. I just attached a picture of Diesel at the computer desk on my computer chair. Please tell me if it doesn't work. Another PS. Sorry about not saying hello for the last 3 years...I'm really not a creeper (just a chicken).

9. Likes cefe13, 2BullyMama, sisters3, helsonwheels liked this post
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

So Glad you joined us, I too am quite new, but LOVE it here!!

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

11. Likes Dakota Bully liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

to EBN... finally!!!

We need to see pictures of your babies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Pooper scooper
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    L and S
    Likes (Received)

I lurked on here for a long time before (and even after) I brought my 2 bullies home so I completely understand. Glad you joined us! Looking ahead, I hope to be more active on the forums as well.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I see your absolutely gorgeous bully!!!!!!!!! what a beauty! and oh boy, I'm pretty right on your teck stuff.. ;( and! my kidos (all grown up and out of the house) get frustrated (well they laugh a lot) with me on the matter sooooo, I do what I can and ask a lot... I also laugh cause when you say your "a chicken" my name on a board quite a bit back was "scardiecat" lol yea, I know all about being chicken... So glad ya busted out, and joined
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota Bully View Post
    Oh my goodness. You are all so funny. I think I was a hiding chicken because I knew I would have a tough time navigating once I started trying to "speak", lol! It is such a pleasure to meet you all and I appreciate all the welcomes! I did post pics of my babies...are they not showing up? Maybe I need to go back to the drawing board and try again. My problem was, I didn't have my kid helping me with this technology. My bigger problem is...she is our last kid at home and she is graduating next month. Once she leaves, I will be really computer illiterate . Guess I will have to try to ration the phone calls and divide them up between the 4 girls so they won't notice how much I don't seem to know without them telling me. Of course, Diesel thinks he is the "Computer Bully Wiz".-wp_20170317_19_52_11_pro-jpg PS. I just attached a picture of Diesel at the computer desk on my computer chair. Please tell me if it doesn't work. Another PS. Sorry about not saying hello for the last 3 years...I'm really not a creeper (just a chicken).

15. Likes Dakota Bully liked this post
    Potty Trainer
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Thank you so much. You all seem to be a great bunch of people who really care about their bully babies and helping others if they can. Glad to also know there are scardiecats along with us chickens. Jill, your bully is such a handsome and impressive boy! I have always thought so. It looks like you are a very lucky mom! Thanks for the support....and showing me I am not the only one, lol.

17. Likes 2BullyMama, Hankster liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads