Jsu1225

Mar 31, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaplin
Hello to all!! I am so glad I accidentally found this site. There are very few things that passionately interest me. One of the few, happens to be, English bulldogs. I have had sincere love for the breed since I was 7 years old and found a lost English Bulldog while out playing in the woods near my childhood home. I brought him home and begged my parents to let me keep him. My pleas were not met with the answere I was hoping for due to the fact my new & lost friend was wearing tags that carried the contact information of my new friends rightful owners. The next morning my lost friend was found,with the help of my parents and those damn tags. I didn't get to keep my new friend but that morning I gave birth to what became a 38 year longing desire to one day have an English Bulldog of my own. That's how long it took for me to finally be blessed with Chaplin who is my new 4 month old baby boy. My wife spent all of last year saving money without my knowledge, in an effort to purchase and surprise me with my dream. She found a breeder 5 hours away from where we live. Paid the deposit to get put on a waiting list and saved for the rest. As I'm sure you all know, English Bulldog with full papers plus quality breeder equals a good chunk of change. My wife is a Nurse and worked many, many extra 12 hour shifts with no sleep to purchase my dream dog. I have him finally. His name is Chaplin Grey Sukits. He is a little over 4 months old. He was born on 11/26/16. He came home to us on 1/21/17. He is all Bulldog and I absolutely adore him. I love him as if he was one of my kids.... Cuz he is. Anyway... Great to be here!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow! great introduction :) This place, as I'm sure you have seen ;) is wonderful... absolutely amazing and the best people I've met in my life!! And we all have such a love for bulldogs that makes it even better :) Welcome, and ohhhhhhhhhhh boy we best be seeing a picture of your little Chaplin soon... Thank your wife for me for being an amazing woman to do that for you... So special! And I'm so happy that you got your dear bulldog :)

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
So happy for you to get your long time dream come true! Your wife is amazing and your are very blessed to have such a loving woman next to you! Congratulations with your new baby!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Man, do you OWE your wife BIG TIME!!!!!! Lollll What a beautiful person she is and YOU better NEVER forget her bdays, anniversaries, Valentines, women's day and allllllllllll the rest that follows! :no:

I also fell on this website by fluke and im happy I did. I think we all fell by fluke lolll. Tons to read so you have a lot of bedtime reading to do.

Now we want photos photos photos of beautiful Chaplin. We like photos! Congrats!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Nice, very very nice. I'm glad you found us. Please post a pic, or two.

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
What a touching story! Welcome and look forward to seeing your baby.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic introduction... can't wait to see pictures of your new baby!!

:welcome3: to EBN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raining bulldogs

Apr 12, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
L and S
I stumbled upon this website purely by accident, too, a couple years back and I couldn't be happier or more grateful for having done so. Bulldogs were also one of my big passions long before I ever actually welcomed one (or two as the case may be) into my family. I'm glad that you finally got to live the dream and that you've joined us here! Can't wait to see pics of Chaplin Grey Sukits!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:welcome3: Such a wonderful story, yes this place is such a blessing to all of us first time bulldog parents, the family here is great!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.