Introducing Louie!!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
My name is Citty (pronounced Cheety) and while I am not new to the forum, I finally chose my puppy on Saturday and wanted to introduce everyone to King Louie! I know a few of you from FBN where I am a moderator and most of you already know I have a soon-to-be 4 year old French Bulldog (Jax).

So I chose Louie over the fawn brindle for a few reasons. (1) I loved his coloring the moment I saw a picture of him; (2) He is a sweetie; (3) Seeing both of them side to side, Louie was bigger and I liked his overall body form better than the fawn brindle; and (4) He seems to be a tad calmer than the fawn brindle and I think that would work best for Jax.

The fawn brindle was the first one to crawl into my lap but then Louie "woke up" and came right over and the rest is history! He will come home on April 29.

Here he is:

View attachment 105059
View attachment 105060
View attachment 105061
View attachment 105062
View attachment 105063
View attachment 105064

Congratulations. Louie is just gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:shout: :shout: I LOVE HIM!!!

Congratulations..... PUPPY BREATH!!!!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
It's very exciting! Are you bringing yours home when she is 8 weeks old? I can't wait to see her.

yes I am dying here truly , funny thing is it is far from My first to bring home from the same breeder.
I keep seeing pups here lol as new people join for info , help or whatever . I am moving very close to 60 yrs and am like a kid getting his first puppy as is The Prettyone ( wife ) . I have actually stayed away from the site yet i want to welcome new owners and there pups here to learn cause I am so pumped for them and seeing there pups drives Me nuts . As I said we can see them grow up together yet apart lol .
lol i am a old idiot that loves Bullies My gran had them was on my bucket list , and was brought up with a heart on My sleeves so have 4 saves also including bullies ( rainbow bridge now some )
There a very special animal Bulldogs yes they have Man Made issues and were all here trying to help with those , as do saves whatever breed again MAN Made issues and they need different kind of help most times , I love all my guys and spend huge time on them yep they still jump up and walking properly can be forgotten but there pretty cool dogs that show there appreciation 24 hrs a day . sorry babble is My middle name too
Very excited to get Meg in 2 weeks lol

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
What a handsome baby!!! I love love love his colorings... Can't wait to see pics of the brothers together :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG Louie is absolutely adorable... MORE pics please... Lol :heartsign:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae