New bulldog owner

Amandamc5

New member
Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chilly
Hi everyone, my name is Amanda. Married stay at home mom of 3 in Ma, I've worked in pitbull rescue for 6 years and I am a huge advocate for responsible child/dog interaction of all breeds. We recently lost our 3 senior pitties to cancer/old age. We fell in love with our first bulldog Chilly about a month ago at the shelter and adopted her on the spot. She's definitely a character. I do have a few bulldog owner friends to talk bulldog with but I'm excited to belong to this group.
 
Welcome Amanda n Chilly! You'll get tons of info on this site and great people to help you. Cant wait to see photos of chilly. Sorry about your pitties. My son has 2 pits and they come often here to play with Nyala. They are absolutely adorable, playful, gentle dogs. You're a good soul for working all these year in " rescue! " we need more like you! Only thing I can say is read as much as you can in here, ask your questions as there is always someone that will answer you or we will tag others to help you. Sometimes we dont need help but just post photos of our silly bullies and what their up to. Again welcome!!!
 
Thank you so much for the warm welcome
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would love to see pics of your baby... so sorry to hear about your senior babies, I have a soft spot for older doggies.
 
:welcome: I'm so sorry to hear about your pitties :( They are great dogs! I love that you found and adopted Chilly! I can't wait to see pictures of her!
 
Hi Amanda and Chilly!! Welcome!! What part of MA are you in? I live in Dorchester and have a 20 month old EB named Apollo. Can't wait to see pics of Chilly! 😊

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
Welcome to EBN! Pitties and bullies are my favorite breeds. We love pics here, I would also love to see some of your pitbulls!
 
:welcome3: Welcome!!! You'll find tons of support & advice on here :) EBN has been such a life saver (over and over and over, LOL :lol:)
 
Leominster
 
20140829_112102-1.webp
 
:welcome3: to EBN .... so very sorry for the loss of your pitty babies.

Thank you for rescuing all those babies and your new little one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top