New bulldog owner

Amandamc5

Apr 3, 2017
Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chilly
Hi everyone, my name is Amanda. Married stay at home mom of 3 in Ma, I've worked in pitbull rescue for 6 years and I am a huge advocate for responsible child/dog interaction of all breeds. We recently lost our 3 senior pitties to cancer/old age. We fell in love with our first bulldog Chilly about a month ago at the shelter and adopted her on the spot. She's definitely a character. I do have a few bulldog owner friends to talk bulldog with but I'm excited to belong to this group.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Welcome Amanda n Chilly! You'll get tons of info on this site and great people to help you. Cant wait to see photos of chilly. Sorry about your pitties. My son has 2 pits and they come often here to play with Nyala. They are absolutely adorable, playful, gentle dogs. You're a good soul for working all these year in " rescue! " we need more like you! Only thing I can say is read as much as you can in here, ask your questions as there is always someone that will answer you or we will tag others to help you. Sometimes we dont need help but just post photos of our silly bullies and what their up to. Again welcome!!!

OP
A

Amandamc5

Apr 3, 2017
Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chilly
Thank you so much for the warm welcome

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would love to see pics of your baby... so sorry to hear about your senior babies, I have a soft spot for older doggies.

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
:welcome: I'm so sorry to hear about your pitties :( They are great dogs! I love that you found and adopted Chilly! I can't wait to see pictures of her!

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Hi Amanda and Chilly!! Welcome!! What part of MA are you in? I live in Dorchester and have a 20 month old EB named Apollo. Can't wait to see pics of Chilly! 😊

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! Pitties and bullies are my favorite breeds. We love pics here, I would also love to see some of your pitbulls!

betterxthanxnew

Apr 21, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA.
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Effie (EB), Oliver (FB) & Annabel (FB)
:welcome3: Welcome!!! You'll find tons of support & advice on here :) EBN has been such a life saver (over and over and over, LOL :lol:)

OP
A

Amandamc5

Apr 3, 2017
Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chilly
20140829_112102-1.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... so very sorry for the loss of your pitty babies.

Thank you for rescuing all those babies and your new little one!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.