Hello everyone my name is Bella I'm 5 months old :-)

Evans3329

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella , billy
Would like to say thank you for letting me join I'm Bella the British bulldog I'm currently 5 months old and love to sleep and go for walks and play with the toddlers I'm great with kids and am enjoying my new life in England
 
welcome and cant wait for pictures :)
 
Having trouble uploading from my iPhone if anyone can help
Thanks in advance
 
image.webpimage.webp
 
image.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    424.8 KB · Views: 234
Welcome to you & sweet Bella!! She is absolutely precious!!! :luv:
 
omg shes adorable and dang your fast lol I'm sitting here for the last hour trying to figure out picture stuff... anyway, she is gorgeous!!!
 
Welcome to you and adorable Bella!!! So cute!!! 😍😍😍

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
Ah, Bella is gorgeous! Looovve that bed too :)

Hello to both of you,
From Em, Kev & Reggie (7months) in Bristol
 
Ahhhhh Bella, you're such a cutie pie! WELCOME!!!!!
 
Hi Bella! Just stopping by to say you are just the cutest!!!! :loveeyes:
 
:welcome:Bella! You are such a cute gal!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top