Hello everyone!! Meet Diamond 💕

Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Hello everyone! My name is Michelle and I'd like to introduce you to my princess Diamond. Diamond will be turning 2 April 18th and is the proud momma of my soon to be grand puppies. She is due March 22nd- only 6 more days 😝 Her X ray shows she's expecting a large litter of bullies- 8 or more!! Diamond is a special girl who exhibits great bulldog health. Diamond is our only girl and she has no problem keeping up with her human brothers (18, 16 and 14). She is the apple of her daddies eye and can do no wrong according to my husband. I look forward to meeting you and your special bullies!!

~Michelle

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hello everyone! My name is Michelle and I'd like to introduce you to my princess Diamond. Diamond will be turning 2 April 18th and is the proud momma of my soon to be grand puppies. She is due March 22nd- only 6 more days 😝 Her X ray shows she's expecting a large litter of bullies- 8 or more!! Diamond is a special girl who exhibits great bulldog health. Diamond is our only girl and she has no problem keeping up with her human brothers (18, 16 and 14). She is the apple of her daddies eye and can do no wrong according to my husband. I look forward to meeting you and your special bullies!!

~Michelle

Hi there Michelle! Welcome to you and Diamond!! Please post photos!! How exciting....PUPPIES!!!! Maybe it's time that I get Joey a little sister :) You will love it here, so much knowledge and support!!! Here is my girl Joey, she will be 2 May 31st:

IMG_5265.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
what a nice introduction to your special girl :) Cant wait for pics of her AND pups when they arrive... how exciting! This is a great place you found,,, super nice people and great trading of info :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN

Best of luck to all with the birth of the puppies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
You all are too sweet! Thank you for welcoming us so kindly! I love all of your sweet bullies! It's going to take me a little bit to learn how to work this site. As you can tell by my sideways profile pic ��

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
You all are too sweet! Thank you for welcoming us so kindly! I love all of your sweet bullies! It's going to take me a little bit to learn how to work this site. As you can tell by my sideways profile pic ��
hummmmmmmmm, or your NO profile pic ;/ ;)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN... and we can't wait to see some pics!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online