Why does he do that?

shellyboo

Mar 15, 2011
Houma, LA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chato
Hi, I'm a new mommy to a 12 week old Bully named Chato. I have had chato for three weeks now and usually he comes to snuggle with me at bed time but lately when I put him in the bed he starts acting "crazy". At first I thought it was funny but now he gets unruly. He'll roll around in the bed and growl and bark. then he'll get into what I call his pouncing position and jump around and bark and growl. I try holding him like a baby and rub his tummy to settle him down, but he squirms. He does this also, when he lays in his own bed.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome [MENTION=2035]shellyboo[/MENTION] !

Sounds like a typical baby bully! Is this what you are talking about?
This is my little nut..she does it worse on the bed..only managed to sleep in bed one night...

Can't wait to see some pictures of Chato!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My 11 month old does a little of that also. But it would be 1 min max. I either leave him alone or just give him a belly rub.

gizmo49ers

Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco, Roxy, Nico, Tank
HI there, I don't see anything wrong with your pup. My bullies do the same on their backs, it's funny at times because they look like they are doing exercises with their legs. Your pup is very young still and very very cute. Take care.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My boys arent pups and every once in a whil they still have a "party in the bed" :D Welcome and yes we love pics/videos!
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] LOVE the video. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi, I'm a new mommy to a 12 week old Bully named Chato. I have had chato for three weeks now and usually he comes to snuggle with me at bed time but lately when I put him in the bed he starts acting "crazy". At first I thought it was funny but now he gets unruly. He'll roll around in the bed and growl and bark. then he'll get into what I call his pouncing position and jump around and bark and growl. I try holding him like a baby and rub his tummy to settle him down, but he squirms. He does this also, when he lays in his own bed.

Welcome [MENTION=2035]shellyboo[/MENTION] and Chato!!! :up:

Mine have always done that .. and Maggie still does that at 3 years. As soon as I lift her onto our bed you would think she was on a trampolene. We call it her "bucking bronco" and then she'll lie down with her butt in the air and suddenly pounce on you. We let her get it out of her system and then we all get to go to sleep .... :luv:

[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] That video never fails to make me smile! :lol:

OP
S

shellyboo

Mar 15, 2011
Houma, LA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chato
I giggled so much at your video Angelgirl, lol!! It was like I was watching Chato. He likes to do that along the length of the bed. Ok, so Chato is normal but not so normal lol!! I love that boy!! will be posting pics of him soon. He's growing so fast!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
lol :) welcome to the world of nutty baby bullies! They will make you laugh every day :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Shellyboo.... I cant help, we have an adult bully and she doesn't do that but wanted to welcome you to the website. Sounds like that is pretty common activity with babies. We love pix and videos here so if you have any, please post them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.