We Adopted a Senior Bully

Faeanne

Mar 2, 2017
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Muiffin
Hi All! I joined here because we are now the parents of a senior bully and I need to learn how to give her the care she needs. We adopted her after friends found her on their porch and was able to get her removed from a home where she was not being properly cared for. Let me introduce you to Muffin:
IMG_2230.JPG

She is giving us a crash course on bully-ism. LOL My husband has always loved the breed and wanted one, and while we planned on eventually adopting one, we didn't think it would be like this and so soon! I will definitely be looking for lots of guidance and advice as we work on getting, and keeping, her healthy and happy.

Edited to Add: I don't know why the picture is sideways & I can't figure out how to rotate it!

Attachments

• IMG_2230.JPG
    IMG_2230.JPG
    871.4 KB · Views: 151

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Side ways or not the photo is great and SO ARE YOU for rescuing Muffin. Welcome to you both! You will find all of the support and assistance you need right here, I've learned so much since getting Joey and there is ALWAYS someone here to help!!!!

Edited to say please post more photos! I have a HUGE soft spot not only for EB puppies but also senior EBs

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Welcome , and another for thank you for doing what you doing :-) what a precious heart you have there and lucky girl . It'll be fun to see your pictures more more more

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations, she is beautiful... and :welcome2: to EBN!!!

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
:welcome4: to EBN. You will find great advice here and a very supportive family. :yes: Thank you for rescuing (sp?) a senior. I rescued a senior - Mickey - and I had the best year and three months with him before he passed from cancer.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
She is beautiful and finally lucky as well.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you for rescuing this beautiful girl & welcome from one Jessica to another :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... thank you so much for saving her and giving her a chance at a new wonderful life!

:angelheart:

OP
F

Faeanne

Mar 2, 2017
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Muiffin
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
You are A Wonderful Lady for Rescuing this Precious One, Muffin is a Beauty. With you she will know Love like never before. Thank You Jessica.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awwwa little Ms Muffin is adorable! I raise my hat to good souls like you. Any guess on Muffin's age?

OP
F

Faeanne

Mar 2, 2017
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Muiffin
Awwwa little Ms Muffin is adorable! I raise my hat to good souls like you. Any guess on Muffin's age?

Thanks- she is a gentle, yet stubborn, sweetie. 10 years old is what we were told.

OP
F

Faeanne

Mar 2, 2017
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Muiffin
[MENTION=9802]My Otis[/MENTION] TY- we this she is a pretty for an old girl. Her face gets me every time.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
She's beautiful ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.