Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to the forum.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hyacinth Bouquet
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New to the forum.

Yes she's already bossing us around like her namesake :-) Coincidentally we have a cat named Daisy who is not amused so that's a touchy situation right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ces_characters

Thanks for all the well wishes, she's getting used to her crate at night with little or no crying now, and is very appreciative of her 2:30am potty break. She's going to be weaned off the breder's royal canin to orijen no-grain food, this wasn't an option back when we had bully #1 and am convinced crappy food was a source of his skin issues etc.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    Wait a sec...I thought it was "Bucket"!

Lovely little one you've got there. I sense an air of superiority about her. Cheers!

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New to the forum.

Can tell you have a good sense of humor by your pretty little gal's name! THIS Hyacinth really IS royalty! @Steve Armstrong
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads