First ever EB!

KassyRN

Feb 19, 2017
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
Hello all, I have wanted an EB forever now and we got one last night 🤗 He is the cutest and funniest little guy. Everything I wanted and more. I want to really educate myself on his needs so here I am! My boys name is Cash and I just adore him already.
IMG_0883.JPG

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:welcome3: Cash how cute are you?!?!? :loveeyes::loveeyes: Cash and Mommy you have come to the right place!! You are going to love it here, there are lots great articles to read.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Welcome and you are in for a real treat with that guy... He's adorable for starters and your going to find the funniest stuff out about this breed... I tell ya, Hank is my first and I am WOW'ed!!! such characters!! so glad you found your way here... lots to learn, and great folks :)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Cool
They are a amazing breed truly , You came to the right place to learn as i did when i was exploring the breed before I got My first EB.
Ask question no bad question , Read all here tons of topics and experiences from novice owners too highly experienced owners , check out suggested foods for your Bully very important as the can have food allergies sometimes , look threw our suggested vets that KNOW the Bulldog Bread in your area , again very important that you have a Vet that knows the breed well .
Have fun exploring and Ask Questions and POST LOTTSA PICS we love pics here as you will see as you explore the pages .

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Well hello there Cash!!! You are ADORABLE!!! Your mom sounds wonderful and she will find information, support, guidance, and friends here!!! I am a first time bully mama and the folks here have gotten Joey and I safely to 19 months now :)

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Hello all, I have wanted an EB forever now and we got one last night 珞 He is the cutest and funniest little guy. Everything I wanted and more. I want to really educate myself on his needs so here I am! My boys name is Cash and I just adore him already.
View attachment 104045

OH MY GOODNESS, CASH I LOVE YOU!!!

:welcome2: So happy you joined! Absolutely the best place you can be for bullie info!!! I can not wait to watch Cash grow, but please stay a puppy, you're so squeakin CUTE!!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh, what a cute little brindle boy! Welcome to EBN - you've come to the right place!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Cash is adorable...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4:Kassy and Cash! You will love it here,every one is great,and helpful!! Cash is a cutie!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What an adorable little guy! Congratulations and

:welcome3: to EBN

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.